Chapter 7

*just a little note, feel free to add comments critiques or anything you'd like to see from this series, id love some feedback:) Also this chapter is a bit longer, so enjoy*

y/n

I have my date with Kaido today, I'm not really sure why I said yes, but who knows maybe it'll be fun. I open the door to my room, but Saiki isn't there 'Huh? that's strange' I look around, the whole house is empty 'guess I'm walking alone today.' When I got to school Saiki was already at his desk glaring at Kaido who was casually talking to Nendo. " Hey Saiki, where were you this morning?" "I left early" he said giving me a dirty look. 'uh ok then?' Class ended and I went to meet Kaido at the gates, he wasn't there yet so I waited for a few minutes. While I was waiting Saiki passed he was walking with the really pretty girl from our class, he didn't seem to notice me.

"Hey y/n, you ready?" Kaido said running up to me "yeah lets go!" I said. He grabbed my hand and lead me to a little café. When we sat down I saw the most surprising thing

Saiki

'Two can play at that game y/n, though I'm not doing this to make her jealous. It's just so I can keep an eye on them' "What are you thinking about Saiki?" Teruhashi says. "nothing" I glance over to y/n, she's staring. I grab Teruhashi's hand, y/n face heats up in anger and she goes back to talking to Kaido. "Saiki, is this a date?" Teruhashi asks

"no"

"then why did you wanna bring me here so bad, and why are you holding my hand" I realize I hadn't let go of her hand when y/n looked away, I let go and wipe my hand off. Teruhashi looks offended.

y/n 

' I can't believe it, Saiki going on a date? And with such a beautiful girl too! Ugh'

"You ok y/n" Kaido says when he notices I've been dozing off for a while now.

"yeah I'm fine" 'you know what Saiki' When Saiki is looking over I grab Kaido's hand and guide it over my shoulder then make eye contact with Saiki. Kaido is blushing like crazy, but I'm not focused on him. Saiki's face flushes and he gets up and leaves, leaving that girl from our class all alone.

"Uh, y/n?" Kaido says, I look at him "yeah?"

" You wanna go back to my house?" I give him a disgusted look 'pervert' "NO, wait, not like that, I wanna show you something cool, "Sure"

*Time skip* Kaido is showing y/n his scenarios for the jet black wings, y/n is actually having fun coming up with stories with him*

Saiki

' I can't believe them' I am currently in Kaido's room, invisible. 'why are they hitting it off so well, I would have never predicted this' Suddenly I hear a very distinct thought from Kaido, 'I should kiss her' Kaido looks at y/n and and blushes, she follows along and they get closer and closer. "Shun Bab- SHUN KAIDO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!" incase you haven't guessed it, I called her here. "M-Momma, I can explain." "I'll just be going then" I follow y/n out, still invisible. While walking home she suddenly stops and turns around staring straight at me, she sticks her hand out so quickly I don't have time to react, she touches me. 'Shit' I become visible. I can play this two ways I can teleport and hope she didn't see me long enough to think it wasn't just a figment of her imagination, or I can tell her. I teleport, now I'm in my room. I sigh, "uh what the fuck" Crap she was still touching me when I teleported, I was in such a panic I forgot.