Chapter 9

*after the cuddle incident Saiki avoided y/n from embarrassment*
Time skip about a week
Y/n
I can't stop thinking about that night, it was all over the place. First a date with Kaido who I might like, then my "dream", it doesn't really feel like a dream but I don't know what else I could call it, and then falling asleep with Saiki. I blush at the thought, he was so warm. I hear an unfamiliar voice coming from Saiki's room "teach me master!" 'Master?' I slowly open Saiki's door to see what's going on. Saiki is sitting in his chair talking to a purple haired guy.
"Woah master, you didn't tell me you had a sister. A hot one too!" The guy eyes me up and down making me suddenly aware of how small my pajama shorts are. He puts his arm around my shoulder, "hey sweetheart" I elbow him in the stomach, Saiki faintly laughs. "Ouch! Anyways, hi I'm Reita Torisuka"
"Uh hi, by the way I'm not Saiki's sister."
"Oh, my bad. Girlfriend?"
"NO!" I say not meaning to sound so defensive, Saiki raises his eye brow
"Ok, then what?"
"I'm a foreign exchange student."
"Oh ok that's really cool!"
"Yeah"
"Lucky you master, getting to live with such a hot girl"
"Shut up" Saiki says aggressively
" Why are you calling him master?" I say
" Well you see I'm a medium, I see ghosts and stuff, and according to the ghosts Saiki has p- OW OW OW" Torisuka grabs his leg and gives Saiki a dirty look. "S- Saiki has a really cool guardian spirit"
"Oh wow, cool!"
"You wanna see your guardian spirit?"
"Uh sure"
"Oh strange, you actually have two!" 'Two?!' "One looks like a gentle girl with freckles and long auburn hair and the other has short blue hair and piercings , they seem to be holding hands" And it hit me, so that's why I have two. I mean I never thought about it but it makes sense they'd be my guardian spirits, I feel a tear trickle down my face. "Thank you Torisuka." I bow then walk out of the room.