chapter 16

*Woah an update? haha it's been a while since that happened. HEEYYYYY IM BACK B**CHESS, WASSSUUUPPP. ok ill stop now. Sorry it's been a while, I had exams and major writers block but good news I only failed two classes (still bad but I was failing like 4 sooooo) and my writers block is partially gone. Anyways, MAJOR SMUT WARNING. it's the chapter you all(like 3 ppl) have been waiting for. If you are a child, someone I know irl, or just don't wanna read about sex, go away you are not welcome here. Also I guess this could be considered bdsm, I mean if you consider it bdsm ur VERY vanilla but might as well put the warning yk. enjoooyyyy*

*Saiki and Y/n are on a date at a café *

Y/N

Saiki and I have officially started dating .

The waitress approaches, "oh hi Mera, I didn't know you worked here."

"Yup, my families poor so I have to carry 20 jobs a day. All I've eaten this week is dirt!" she says with a smile, "what would you two like?" 'dirt, that's it? I'll make sure to bring her something to eat tomorrow.'

"Two coffee jelly please." 'aw he ordered one for me.'

"What do you want." He nudges me, 'oh, guess not' "I'll just have a muffin please." I give Saiki a look, "what?" he says, I just giggle a bit and wiggle my hand into his. He quickly pulls away, "what's wrong"

"cold hands" he says 'That bastard, can't believe he doesn't wanna hold my hand for such a dumb reason, I am kind of cold though.' I pouted till I felt a warm arm around me, I smiled as Saiki rested him head on my shoulder planting a kiss on my cheek. Mera served us our food.

Saiki

'Ah, my coffee jelly is here!' When I get my jelly I spot y/n looking lustfully towards it. I sigh, "want a bite?" I offer her a a spoonful. Her head perks up.

"wow you must really like me if you're willing to share."

"hmm, you're right," I take back the bite.

"Hmph" She crosses her arms and glares at me.

" If you really want it, you can come get it." I say my mouth still full of jelly. Her whole face turns red.

Y/n

"shit" Saiki suddenly lifted his head to look at the door. Nendo and Kaido were there.

"Hey!! It's our pals!" Nendo said ( very loudly) "good grief" Saiki whispered under his breath. They walked toward us and sit down. They ordered their food and we started talking. Saiki had his head on my shoulder and hand on my thigh for the entirety of our conversation avoiding joining in. As we continue to talk I feel Saiki's hand creep up my thigh a bit, I stumble on my words a bit but manage to keep my composure. I feel a bit of heat in between my legs, he slides his hand up even more. I choke on air, "you ok y/n?" Nendo asks noticing my pause. I feel Saiki snicker against my neck, "Y-yeah I'm fine." The heat grows. I feel Saiki's warm breath against my neck as he evilly smiles and slides his hand under my skirt. He's  making me catch on my breath with every move. Nendo and Kaido continued their conversation, I'm not even sure what they are talking about anymore, I'm too focused on Saiki's tedious movements. "what are you doing?" I whisper to him.

"Just having some fun." He says looking up at me with a face I've never see. His eyes full of lust and passion but his smile was playful, at that moment he was a completely different person. "let's go." He stood up and walked away. I handed Nendo some money to pay for our food. "Sorry, Saiki said there's an emergency at home. See you guys later!" I said as I ran out of the store after Saiki. As soon as I got out Saiki pressed me up against the ally wall next to the café and roughly kissed me. When our lips parted and I opened my eyes we were in his room.

I smiled and kissed him pulling him in by the collar and pushing him onto the bed still holding onto his shirt. I got on top of him straddling his waist.

Saiki

She got on top of me and leaned down and started kissing my neck.

"Can I leave one?"

"Go ahead" I smile

She leans down and starts gently sucking on my neck, marking me. I rest my hands on her thighs and let out a sigh as she does this.

"Alright, my turn." I swiftly flip her over, she looks at me in shock. I am over her my hands on either side of her and her legs are propped up against mine. I passionately kiss her softly biting her lip. I move down to her neck leaving her a necklace of hickys. I look up at her. "You're mine. ok?"

"mhm" she nods. I slide my hand under her shirt slowly, caressing her stomach making her shiver. I pull off her shirt and move from her neck to her collar bone leaving more love marks. I use my powers to hold her hands above her head as I slowly drag my tongue down her stomach, she wriggles but I hold her in place.

Y/n

He moves so slowly I can't help but flinch, but it feels good. My heat grows yet he still moves slowly and cautiously, he's teasing me. He continues to drag his tongue down skipping over my area and going down to my thighs, kissing every inch of me. "please." I can't take the pressure.

"Please what?"

I bite my lip and gesture down there. He moves back up to my face holding it by my chin.

"Well that's no fun , I want to savor this. I want to take in every moment with you." He briefly kisses me before going back to what he was doing. He finally makes his way to my area, kissing my inner thighs. I twitch a bit from the sensation of his lips. He lifts his hand up and suddenly I can't move. 'Damn he must have paralyzed me.' He slowly slides my panties off. I gasp, 'so I can still move my mouth. that sly little-' He slides his tongue into me and all my thoughts melt away.

"mmmhh" involuntarily slips out of my mouth. I can feel his slight laugh. He takes his thumb and softly makes a few passes on my clit continuing to move his tongue in me. I can't even think anymore. After a bit of this he pulls away and un paralyzes my body. I exhale loudly when I can move again.

"dick" I say when I can form coherent thoughts. He pulls me into a sitting position by my wrists, face to face with him. "Mhm, and what are you going to do about it." I sit in silence, not having an answer for him. "Exactly." he says pressing me back down onto the bed, he presses onto me while taking off his shirt. From what I can tell through his pants he is fairly large. He slides his fingers into me pumping in and out as he unzips his pants with his other hand. "May I," he says getting into position. I nod and stifle a moan when I feel him against me. He slides in slowly but stops when he gets fully in. "Mhmm please Saiki." He smiles and starts going in and out slowly. "ahhh"  He speeds up, "F-fuck y/n" he moans shifting his weight onto his hand beside me towering over me. I put my hands up above my head, he slides his hand into mine gripping it tighter with every pump into me. He starts going faster, I can tell he's holding back as to not hurt me though. He props my legs onto his shoulders causing his member to hit a new spot in me. "ah S-saiki"

"Again" he says assertively

"Saiki" I say again. He thrusts harder and grips the headboards, I can hear it crack under his strength. He continues and I feel myself getting closer and closer. I moan loudly and arch my back, he clasps his hand over my mouth. "my Mom's almost home." I nod and he lets go, continuing to thrust into me. He moves his hand in the direction of the door and it locks, he doesn't stop for a second. He places his hand to my throat gently squeezing causing me to moan but I stop myself before making too much noise. He thrust faster and deeper and I start to reach my high, as does he. I feel a sense of euphoria wash over to me and he finishes into me. He pulls out and collapses next to me resting his head on my chest and putting his arm around me.

"Aren't you worried about me getting pregnant?"

"I can just rewind your body later."

"oh ok" we cuddle for a bit mainly because we are too exhausted to move.

" That was amazing." I say

"agreed"