chapter 14

*Uh slight sexual warning, nothing too bad but um yeah, SUJAL GO AWAY (that's my friend who insists on read my fanfic) enjoy!*

Y/n

When I woke up Saiki was already out of bed,I get up sleepily thinking about everything that's happened. I'm kind of dreading seeing Kaido today, but it's a Friday so at least I won't have to see him tomorrow. I walk into the bathroom and start brushing my teeth, suddenly Saiki appears behind me. I jump, "OH! hey Saiki, scared me"

"sorry" He reaches over my shoulder and grabs the hairbrush.

*Time skip, walking to school* 

For the first time in a while Saiki and I walked to school together. At one point I grab his hand and we walk like that for a while.

*Time skip*

"Ok class, today we are going to be picking groups for the Okinawa trip" 

*there's is an uproar in the class. Naturally all guys flock to Teruhashi, eventually the class decides to draw cards. Teruhashi Chiyo and y/n are in a group with Kaido Nendo and Saiki* 

Saiki

' I don't like the idea of Kaido and Y/n being together, but I can't say anything because we aren't really together. Still I can't help but get jealous.' 

I can hear Kaido's thoughts of sneaking into the girl room with y/n, and I still don't know how she feels about him so I don't know how she would react. This is a mess.

*later that evening*

Y/n

Saiki was kind of stuck in his head the whole day at school today, I'm excited to be going on a trip with him though. As for Kaido, we didn't really talk today. He would come up to me like he wanted to talk then run away, it was really strange. We are sitting at dinner while Mr. and Mrs. Saiki talk about how Kusuo used to have accident at night, I giggle to myself 'they make it sound like he wet the bed' The door bell rings, Kusuo gets up to get it. I get curious so I peek around the corner. 'Oh wow, it's that one actor' he's holding Kusuo by the shirt and screaming about Teruhashi, from what I can tell Kusuo is completely ignoring him. 'do Kusuo an Teruhashi have a history?' I peek around the corner "hi" I wave shyly. The man lets go on Saiki and plasters on a smile. "Oh hi, I didn't know four eye- uh Saiki lived with a girl. Are you his sister?"

"oh no I'm a for-"

"She's my girlfriend." Kusuo butted in, I didn't know we were official, although he probably just said it to get this guy off him about Teruhashi.

"oh, well I'm still coming to make sure you don't do any perverted things to my sister!" Sister?! the way he was talking about her I would have guessed they were in a relationship. 

"what a perv" I said as soon as he closed the door.

"yeah"

We silently go back to dinner.

after dinner I go into Kusuos room to hang out like we usually do, but he's already in bed so I just crawl in next to him. He looks over at me and without saying anything wraps his arms around me and nuzzles his face in my neck, I cuddle him back.  

Saiki

I've actually been stressed out all day and it's nice to just hold her, almost therapeutic. Honestly, before I just told Makoto that to get him off my back about Teruhashi. I want to ask her to be my girlfriend but I think it's too early for that, so for now I'll just wait for her to say something. She holds my face and lifts me up to look at her, "May I?" I nod and she gently kisses me, I nuzzle back into her and plant small kisses on her neck. I hear a faint sigh escape her lips and I look up at her with my eyebrow raised, she nervously giggles. 'well this is a new feeling, if I'm being honest I've never actually been intimate with anyone. I've had playground first kisses but nothing real.

Y/n 

'Aw shit I moaned, but I mean can you blame me' he starts kissing my neck again but this time rougher sucking and gently biting, I let another sigh escape and he comes up to my lips just barely caressing them before pushing his against mine and pulling me into a rough kiss. we part for breath for a minute then he pulls me onto his lap, I straddle him and put my hands under his shirt, exploring his surprisingly toned stomach. I can feel him grow under me, but I'd rather not go beyond kissing tonight. " Kusuo can we not go any further than this, I'm not ready." 

"Of course" He says in a deep intimate voice as he pulls me into another kiss and slides me off his lap and next to him. He pulls the blanket over us and wraps me in his arms, "goodnight" he says and kisses the top of my head, I snuggle into his chest and we fall asleep.