The dream

Jungkook:"Yeah, we're doomed."

We were rushing to the throne room, hoping Jimin's dad didn't call us because of the dead creatures.

Taehyung:"Why didn't you tell him?!"

He whisper-yelled at Jimin.

Jimin:"I don't know! I just didn't think it was something important."

Jungkook:"Oh no, super natural creatures invading his kingdom isn't a problem AT all. Especially if they're bringing a creepy message with them."

The royalty sighed. We were standing infront of the throne room and no one wanted to open the door because horrible yelling could be heard from the inside, clearly coming from the King himself. Jimin sighed yet again and grabbed the doorknob.

Jimin:"Well, here goes my life."

He pushed the big doors open and we were met with an angry King in his not so royal clothes. His pyjamas. There was also the general that was with us when we got the first message from the demon-looking creature. I didn't catch his name yet. He was kneeling on one leg before the King while looking down.

Seunghyun:"And why would you tell my son and not ME?! Your king?!"

???:"I'm sorry, your majesty. I didn't want to disturb your royal duties and prince Jimin was the closest royalty."

Jimin cleared his throat and stepped forward with us following behind.

Jimin:"It's not his fault, father."

The King swiped his head to us and his eyes burned from anger even more.

Seunghyun:"Okay, then he won't be punished but you will be. Stand up"

The kneeling general raised himself and stood beside the throne chair. The young royalty groaned and the King turned around to go to his table in the corner of the room.

Jimin:"C'mon dad, it's not something serious! Why are you so angry?!"

Seunghyun:"It is something serious, Jimin! And I'm angry because if Suho didn't come to me, I wouldn't know that the demons are trying to take over our city!"

Seunghyun turned around and threw some pictures on the floor infront of us ,which looked really old. From the far, it didn't look unordinary. But when I picked one picture up, I saw the same creature from the dungeon. Not only one, there was hundreds, thousands of them on just this picture. I widened my eyes and looked around the other pictures. They were all the same except a few of them had one or two big werewolfs fighting with them. The white warriors.

The other four picked up some more pictures and had the same look on their faces.

Jimin:"Dad... what is this?"

The King sighed and sat down at his throne.

Seunghyun:"These are pictures from the first war that happened in our city. The night our city suffered the most in all it's history. That night, I was just a kid. My parents didn't let me out of the castle because they didn't want me to see these creatures. I would surely had nightmares. So I stayed in my room, doing nothing and just listening at the screams of the demons and warriors. Until one crashed in my room and landed on the floor. It looked horrible. Really, just like the demon. It wanted to attack me and I would probably die if it wouldn't be for one of the White warriors, Sooyoung. She flew into my room and stabbed the killing machine right before my eyes. That's why I'm angry, my son. If these monsters come back, we'll all be dead. They don't feel anything but greedines and love for killing. They would kill even the most innocent victims."