The pack

It has now been one week. One week of trying to forget about The City of Werewolfs. One week of trying to forget about my friends there. One week of trying to forget about Jimin.

After I ran away, I ran down the familiar path that led out of The Dark Forest and back to my pack. At first no one believed that I was really Y/N they once knew. The old Y/N was small skinny and powerless. The new one that stood before them had a pretty white silky furr, was bigger than before and had confidence and power.

But once they smelled me, they were sure some kind of magic happened to me. Because even tho I smelled the same, they could smell some unknown scent. Everything changed from before. The male wolves were actually interested in me. But I turned all of them down since I already found the one I want. The female wolves were no longer ignoring me, they wanted to talk to me all the time. Their fake act made me want to puke. All of them wanted to know what happened to me but I stayed misterious all till now.

Today was a beautiful day. Sun was shining, birds were chirping and water was cleaner than days before. I was laying beside the calm river beside our residence together with some other female wolves while males were 'playing' in the water, trying to impress us.

Other women were fangirling over them while I just calmly looked at the trees or the part of the river where men weren't playing. It actually looked like I was calm. The truth was, I was thinking about the past month even tho I promised myself I'll forget it. 

That was a little easier to say than do. It was the best thing that happened in my life after all. And even after a week, I could still feel his lips on mine. I could still feel his touch on me. I could think about it all day if it wasn't for one of my new 'friends', Ryujin that put me back to earth.

Ryujin:"Y/N, someone's looking at you."

I boredly looked at her and then to wolves that were playing in the water just to lock eyes with my former crush, Jay. Jay didn't change one bit since I last saw him. He was still one of the biggest wolves in our pack, he still had gray furr with slightly white color and he was still a big ego-maniac.

Since I came here, he was the only one that didn't understand my words when I said 'I'm not interested'. And since then he's always trying to seduce me. It's not working. He pushed one of other wolves away just to show off his strenght and went out of the water towards me.

I groaned inside because I knew he wants to harass me again. He stoped in front of me and my fake a*s friends and streched his neck so the muscles were visible. All other girls squeled while I just rolled my eyes.

Jay:"Today's a beautiful day, ladies, isn't it?"

They nodded but he was only looking at me while I avoided his eyes.

Jay:"Isn't it, Y/N?"

I finally glanced at him, rolled my eyes yet again and sarcastically smiled.

Y/N:"Yes, indeed very beautiful."

He smiled back at me and laid down beside me. I scooted away from him because his closeness was really making me uncomfortable.

Jay:"C'mon, Y/N. Why are you playing hard to get? I know you want me too."

I scoffed.

Y/N:"In your dreams. I learnt a thing or two in this one month when I was away. I'm not playing hard to get."

He leaned closer to me and I leaned back.

Jay:"Since you've started this topic already, where were you, Y/N? We missed you VERY very much. Especially me."