The cult

Hoseok:"It's nice that we're together and all but I think it's time we talk about serious things."

He said while cleaning some fishes him, Namjoon and Taehyung caught, probably in the river. After he said that, the atmosphere turned serious and I went with the questions first.

Y/N:"I agree. Can I know how come, you're here? Because last time I checked, your city is under G-Dragon's command and I don't think he would just let you walk out of the city like this.

Taehyung was munching on berries while Jungkook was sharpening some wooden pieces.

Taehyung:"Simple. We escaped."

Jungkook:"Yeah, barely. Jimin got an idea a day after you left. We had to be very careful tho. It's like G-Dragon has eyes and ears everywhere. At night when G-Dragon was asleep, Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok sneaked inside the hospital where the rest of injured soldiers were. They somehow found me, Jin and Yoongi. At the time Yoongi was still unconcious and they had to carry him.

Hoseok took some first aid kits from there and we went to the wall where Namjoon was waiting for us. He knocked out two guards that were supposed to guard the entrance of the city. But just as we stepped outside of the city, a dark smoke started to appear behind us.

Suddenly a hand reached out to Jimin who was the closest to the weird thing but he was lucky Taehyung had quick reflexes. He grabbed Jimin's arm and pulled him away from the dark magic. We ran and ran until we stopped at this place."

Jin was cleaning Yoongi's wound and butted in the conversation.

Jin:"And when we later talked about it, Joon said when he looked behind him, he was met with red eyes looking at him through the dark cloud of an unknown source."

Chills ran down my spine when I remembered the time I first saw an example of red eyes.

Y/N:"So you've been living here for a week now?"

Namjoon:"Yeah. Somewhere along the line Yoongi woke up and Jimin decided to go look for you. Because if we want to defeat G-Dragon, we'll need you."

I looked down at my lap where I was cleaning apples Hoseok found somewhere. Defeat.

Y/N:"So you have a plan already?"

Jimin nodded while grabbing the apple form my hand and bitting it. I playfully glared at him.

Jimin:"We do. But the problem is we need more people for it."

Y/N:"Yeah? Why?"

Jimin:"Well, it's logical we need some kind of an army if we want to defeat him. We thought that ten to fifteen people would be enough for now, so when we come in the city we release the rest of our soldiers with the help of people we 'hire' and attack him. But since, you know... the last time didn't really work out for you, do you have something in mind that could defeat him?"

I thought for some time until something came up in my mind.

Y/N:"Yeah, I think I know something. There is this potion in The Golden Room that Yuri told me about. If you spray it over someone they'll immediately drop dead on the spot. We could try that."

Hoseok's eyes widened.

Hoseok:"Are you sure you want... to kill him?"

I sighed while thinking over my choice.

Y/N:"Yeah, I think it's for the best."

I then cleared my throat and changed my voice to a more happy one.