The hard part

It has now been a week since The welcoming ceremony. I decided that I don't want to live alone and so I stayed in the house with Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin. I also got more clothes from Jihyo and learned some reading. I would say my life has been going great.

Right now I was standing in the middle of one of the castle's arenas because I was preparing for powers trainig with Dawn. Jin and Hoseok monitored me because no one else had time. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook had some training, Namjoon was working (did I mention he works in school?) and Suga was in the city center to buy us some food for our lunchbreak.

Okay, Dawn. I'm ready! Which power will we start with?

Well, since you'll master all of the powers at some point, why not start with the easiest one? Let's try Kim Lip's super speed.

That's the easiest?

Yep. Okay, so first. You know she was quick like a lightning. One moment she was beside you and the other she was on the other end of the castle. One of her sources was wind. She used it to move lighter and better. So now, I need you to stand still. Totally still. Not even a muscle can be moved. Do you feel the wind?

I closed my eyes and stayed still. Even if it wasn't much, I still felt it. The slight breathe of air softly hitting my skin. Dawn told me that when I feel it, I need to start moving against it. I need to go through it. So I did. I opened my eyes in determination and started running. My pace then got quicker and quicker by every passing second and in the end, I was running around the arena with the actual speed of lightning.

And we stop!

I stopped in the middle and wasn't even out of breath. I heard clapping and looked up at the balcony. Jin was clapping while Hoseok was whistling. I smiled at them.

Jin:"Well done, Y/N! Speed, check! One down, eleven to go!"

I rolled my eyes and shouted back.

Y/N:"You're so pesimistic!"

He sent me a flying kiss and I laughed.

Good job! Now we're moving on to the next one. Jinsoul's power was teleportation. Now, this one might be a little harder because you're going to travel in space and if you're not in your right mind, you could easily teleport to another side of Earth.

But on the other hand, teleportation is quite easy. Just think of some place where you wanna be. But you must think specifically. Not just 'I want to be in the armor room' because there's plenty of armor rooms on this planet. You must think 'I want to be in the armor room of our castle beside the hammers.' The power needs to know where specifically you wanna go. Okay?

Yeah, let's try. It couldn't be that hard. I just need to think of some place where I wanna be.

I then looked around and spotted the place.

I wanna be on the balcony of our arena number 6 beside Hoseok.

Suddenly the view on the arena changed from 'I'm standing in the arena' to 'I'm looking in the arena from high place.'

Hoseok:"HOLY SH*T!"

I looked at my left and saw Hoseok and Jin being scared out of their mind. Hoseok was lying on the floor while Jin looked at me with wide eyes. I smiled at them.

Y/N:"Nice view you got here, boys."

Jin composed himself and wrote down on the piece of paper.

Jin:"Okay... teleportation check."

I then teleported back in the arena.

Amazing! The third power will be Hyejoo's ice power. Tell Jin to bring water and then we can start.