The training

It hurted like hell.

He. Lied.

Right now we're at the training arena and let me tell you, Jeon Jungkook can LIE. He can lie very well. He said it won't be so hard. Won't be so hard my ASS. My whole body hurted. From head to toes. I miss being a wolf now. I'm laying on the floor because a few minutes before, they started shooting fake arrows at me. 'Without mercy' they said.

Y/N:"Jeon Jungkook!!! You lying piece of s**t! You said it won't be hard! Now look at me!"

He just laughed at me. Then he came to me and crouched down.

Jungkook:"Well, now you know not to always trust me. Beside, we need to prepare you for the worst. This is nothing. G-Dragon will attack you with real arrows that will be on fire or even poisoned."

I bitterly laughed.

Y/N:"This could wait for another day. You couldn't go easy on me today? Like showing me how to fight with swords. Or maybe I could be the one shooting arrows at you."

Then Taehyung and Jimin came to us. Taehyung gave me a hand and helped me stand up. I groaned from the pain and dusted my clothes off.

Jimin:"I think she had enough for today, don't you?"

Jungkook:"Well, if you insist."

We went out of the arena and to armory.

Taehyung:"Jungkook will be the one who will be training you in dodging and strategies, I will be the one who will train you in fighting with weapons and Jimin will train you in fighting in your werewolf form. And for my lesson today, I'll show you different weapons you'll be mastering in the future."

He started to show me different types of guns, swords and bows, nunchucks and sticks. But my favourite of all were two identical knifes with dark blue handle and silver a-little-longer-than-usual-knife blade. Taehyung told me their name was moonlight blades. When he was showing me some hammers, Jimin came to us.

Jimin:"Me and Jungkook are going to get food. You stay right where you are."

Taehyung nodded and we went to magic sticks. I didn't know there existed so many types of sticks. After we were done, we sat down at the top of the arena and watched other werewolfs training.

Taehyung:"So, do you think you'll be okay?"

Y/N:"Yeah. It's not so hard. I'll start slow so I will be able to remember everything."

We then watched two werewolfs fighting in their wolf forms. Suddenly one yelled really loud and threw himself on the ground. I got really worried for him.

Y/N:"Is he alright?"

Taehyung:"Yeah, he just challenged Yoongi's wolf the other day and tought he could win against him."

The wolf that was on the floor started to bleed from his stomach while the other one just sat down and watched him. The medical help came in the arena. They brougth the injured wolf out and brought the winner some clothes. He turned into his human form and got dressed.

Y/N:"Who's Yoongi?"

Taehyung:"You'll find out just now. Hyung! Up here!"

The person in the arena looked up and smiled at us. He then dissapeared through the arena doors and moments later showed behind us.

???:"Hey, Taehyung. Came by to train?

Taehyung:"Yeah, but not for me. Yoongi hyung, this is Y/N."