The ceremony

"Even with your powers, you couldn't protect them."

I looked around me, confused and scared. It was dark. I couldn't see anything that was more than one feet away from me.

Y/N:"Who is this?"

No response. On my left, I suddenly saw Jungkook and Taehyung. Jungkook was in Taehyung's arms, blood all over them both. Taehyung was crying and yelling for help. It was a horrible sight to see.

"Poor Jungkook. He risked his life. Just so you could stay alive and stop me. But he died for nothing."

I watch in horror. He really wasn't breathing.

Y/N:"W-Who are you? What are you doing with my mind?!"

"I'm doing nothing, just showing you the future the city has with you being their 'protector'."

Then on my right, I saw Jin yelling some witch words while bleeding from his left leg. Behind him, I saw Daniel and Jihyo fighting with this weird looking creatures that looked half wolfs and half... demons. They looked exhausted.

"Ah, Jin, the strongest witch of all witches that ever worked for the king. Unfortunately, he has to give up all his power so he could protect the city from an enemy you couldn't. Me."

Jin fell first on his knees and then full on the ground. Namjoon ran to his side and then the illusion dissapeared.

"But even his power couldn't stop a creature like me."

I fell on my knees and brought both of my hands on the side of my head.

Y/N:"Stop. P-Please stop."

The next illusion appeared right infront of me. It was Yoongi in his wolf form fighting another wolf. The only difference was that the enemy had wings. It looked like Yoongi lost. Because he was lying on his back while the other wolf was ready to bite his neck. Which he did.

His beautiful white furr was now ugly red. The yell that Yoongi left held so much pain and exhaustion. But the other wolf was enjoying this. The pain. The taste of blood in his mouth. Everything felt so... wrong.

This illusion dissapeared right before the other wolf could bite Yoongi again in the stomach.

I stood up and yelled into the dark.

Y/N:"Stop... Stop! Don't show me this anymore."

"But I want to."

I sobbed in my hands. Seeing my friends hurt was sad. It was like watching my mother dying all over again.

Y/N:"Why?"

"Because I like to see you in pain."

Behind me I heard a scream. So I turned around. What I saw wasn't an illusion. It was happening right infront of my eyes.

Jimin was unconsious lying on the floor. He was totally beaten up. He had a blue eye and bloody lips. I wanted to run to him but my legs wouldn't let me. Then suddenly the mysterious man came out of the dark, grabbed Jimin by the collar and lifted him up. He got a knife out of his pocket and aimed it in Jimin's chest.

???:"I like to see you in pain for this worthless, useless beings that are nothing compared to you. "

I glared at him but he didn't move a muscle and even laughed. He then moved his hand a little away from Jimin's chest only to stab him right in the heart. In that moment, Jimin opened his eyes in horror and pain. He yelled so loud that I tought my ears will blow up. I cried even harder than before.