The voice

I was walking around the castle with Jimin and Yoongi by my side. We were on our way to the training arenas because we figured out I haven't transformed in my wolf form yet. Jimin was assigned to teach me how to fight in my wolf form and Yoongi just came along because he didn't have anything else to do and he's the best fighter in a wolf form after all.

But what was weird was that the longer we walked in the training area of the castle, the more crowded it got. There were different soldiers walking around on their way to the training rooms, some were carrying around different kinds of weapons. I looked at the two confused.

Y/N:"What's happening? Why is it so crowded here all of a sudden?"

Yoongi:"Well, The King figured out you'll need some help fighting W-Demons and G-Dragon so he sent all soldiers to train. He also gave a command to blacksmiths about new armors. Because, yesterday we figured out they can eat raw meat which means we're in danger if we don't have an armor to protect us."

I hummed in understanding. We walked for a few more minutes until we reached the arena I'm always training at. We stepped inside the arena, with Yoongi already transforming in his white wolf form. We stopped in the middle of the arena and Jimin smiled at me.

Jimin:"So before we start, we'll need help from your wolf, so I'm gonna need you to wake her up."

I hummed in understanding.

Hey, Dawn. You there?

If I wasn't, you'd be dead right now.

Good point. Ready for some action?

I was born ready.

Y/N:"We're ready."

Jimin nodded and stepped away from me.

Jimin:"You're going to transform and try different ways of attacking Yoongi. Of course he's going to let you do it, right Yoongi hyung?"

He looked sternly at the wolf and Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

Jimin:"He doesn't like his pride being hurt."

I let out a sound of understanding.

Jimin:"Okay. Remember the first day you were here? When you transformed from a wolf to human?"

I nodded.

Jimin:"Well, that time your wolf let you take control over your body. This time, you need to let HER take control. Just relax your mind and let yourself be taken away."

I nodded and closed my eyes.

Here you go, Dawn.

I felt my bones and shape of my body changing. My arms were gone and instead turned in another pair of legs. My hair dissapeared and I felt warmth all over my body. The clothes that were previously on me, were teared apart and I finally felt normal again. The only difference was, I felt bigger. I opened my eyes and my point of view was now lower then before but higher than the previous time I was a wolf. I guess this is a werewolf form, not a real wolf.

I looked at Jimin and he nodded.

Jimin:"Good. Now we'll start the training."

Time skip - three hours later

I was pushed on my back again with Yoongi on top of me.

Jimin:"Again!"

Me and Dawn groaned and stood up with the white wolf infront of us. Jimin showed us some attack technique with the help of Yoongi and now we're trying to put them in use but Yoongi was ordered to not keep himself back. How do you expect me to beat the best wolf fighter you got?