The preparation

After my little fight with Jennie, I went to Jihyo where Jimin was already waiting for me. She first fanned over how good I look in her creation. After her fanning was over, she asked how my first night here was and so we talked for a little. But then we got interrupted by Jimin who said him and me are in a hurry and that I need to be somewhere.

Y/N:"Where am I supposed to be?"

Jimin:"Well, that's for me to know and for you to find out."

Rude

We bid our goodbyes to Jihyo and went in the same way I came from.

Y/N:"So, are you going to tell me where you're kidnapping me again?"

He laughed but I looked at him confused.

Jimin:"I'm not kidnapping you, just doing what dad ordered me."

Y/N:"And what did he order you?"

He schrathed his neck and slowly told me.

Jimin:"He told me to bring you to him. Because well, the date of welcoming ceremony changed."

Y/N:"On what date?"

Jimin:"Well, on... tomorrow..."

I stopped in my track because I was shocked.

Y/N:"Are you joking?? Tomorrow?? No, no. Jimin, I can't do it tomorrow. I'm not ready! I-I-no! Not tomorrow!"

I started freaking out and I felt Dawn did too. I can't do it so soon. No way! I felt like crying. I shakingly slid my hands through my hair.

But then Jimin grabbed both of my hands and turned me towards him. We were standing so close, I could feel his breath on my face. But I still didn't look him in the eyes and instead thought the red carpet that greeted me for the first time yesterday looked more interesting than his face.

Jimin:"Y/N, look at me."

He sounded soft but concerned. I finally looked him in the eyes. He has really pretty eyes. They look like they hold a universe in them. In that moment, time stopped. I got lost in his eyes and he got lost in mine. His look somehow calmed me down a little.

Jimin:"Everything will be okay, yeah? I'll be right beside you. You don't need to worry about anything."

He then looked like he had another question for me but didn't know if he can ask it. But at last he did.

Jimin:"Y/N... what are you so afraid of?"

He asked softly. I never knew I was this weak when it came to my emotions. I thought I built some kind of wall between my expression and my emotions. I got teary eyes.

Y/N:"It's not what but who I'm afraid of... I'm afraid that the history will repeat itself. That it will be the same as it was in my previous pack. I don't want to suffer like that."

Again.

I let my head down so that Jimin wouldn't see my tears. But he put a hand under my chin and lifted my head up. One hand was still holdnig one of my hands.

Jimin:"The history won't repeat itself ever again. You don't know this put this legend is the biggest legend amongst our people. They live to meet The Silver werewolf. If one dared to disrespect you, he or she will get the beating from everyone else. You're safe here. Noone will ever hurt you like that again.

I closed my eyes and took in his words. I felt how me and Dawn slowly calmed down. I then opened them because I felt Jimin was wiping my tears away with his thumb.