The secret

Y/N:"But that means... she was with you... willingly?"

My father cracked a sick smile towards me.

G-Dragon:"Very much my darling. And she loved me very dearingly."

I shook the shocking information out of my head and charged towards GD. I wanted to punch him but he flew aside and instead grabbed my legs to throw me back to Jimin. I landed on his chest with a thud and glared at GD.

Y/N:"The White Warriors were her friends! Almost her sisters! Why did you kill them?!"

G-Dragon looked at me for a few seconds and let out the loudest laugh I ever heard in my life.

G-Dragon:"You wanna know why?! HAHAHA! I'm gonna tell you why!!"

He started to shoot black ninja shurikens and that caused me and Jimin to part from one another and each flew on one side of G-Dragon.

G-Dragon:"Before she discovered this powers, we were together all the time! She gave ME all her attention and love! And she was actually awared of me being by her side! But when the others came and they discovered this powers together, she suddenly dissapeared from my life! Like I was never her mate!

She dedicated all her time to fighting and protecting the city! The only time we saw eachother was at night! IF I was awake! And so I did what I had to."

While talking, his gaze was changing from me to Jimin. But I was shocked by his words that came next.

G-Dragon:"I sold my soul to the Devil and got his powers together with dark magic. I figured this was the only way we could spend at least some time together. Even if we're fighting."

This was all because of his jealousy and possesivness?

Y/N:"Do you even realise... how many lifes suffered because of you? Because of your selfish actions!"

I flew towards him with a speed of light and pushed him lower to the floor. He wanted to hurt me on my legs with a sword but I pushed it away with my powers. I punched him in the face so he went flying straight to the floor. It is easier to fight now. I landed infront of him and glared at his red eyes.

I pulled a random sword to my hand and lifted it above G-Dragon's head. But when I looked him deeper into his soul, I didn't feel fear.

G-Dragon:"That's it, my dear. Become a monster that's hiding inside you. Kill me and show everyone that you're still daddy's little girl. But I believe they already saw your true nature due to horns on your head."

I was confused until I lifted my other hand ,which wasn't holding a sword, put it on my head and really felt a pair of horns that grew on my head. G-Dragon just gave me a smirk.

G-Dragon:"You have the Devil's powers after all. Why not use them for their purpose?"

I looked at him again and this time... there was fear. Why would he be afraid? He sure isn't afraid of death, right? He sold his soul to the Devil! So I did what Dawn told me to do.

 Read his mind.

I focused on him and his thoughts and what I saw shocked me. There was an image of my mom, young and smiling, even laughing. She looked happy. And then there was another image of my mom standing beside the window, with moonlight shining on her face... and she was pregnant. The image became bigger which meant she came closer to me. Or I came closer to her.

She looked me in the eyes and smiled with pain in them. And then she spoke.

Heejin:"You shouldn't be here, Jiyong."