The legend

I looked around the room, not knowing what to do. I was scared. Then I heard yelling.

Jimin:"Y/N!!! Are you okay?!?!?"

Y/N:"Yeah, I'm okay! Just surprised!"

Jimin:"Should I get help?!"

Y/N:"No! I'm going to figure how to get out on my own."

After our conversation, I started to look around the room. It really was made of real gold. I tried to open the cabinets but without success. I then turned to the table and looked at the candlestick. Maybe if I move it, the doors will open like in some of the movies. So I grabbed it. But the moment I touched it some golden dust started to fill the room. I looked around me in fear. Is it toxic? Will I die? I don't want to die. Not yet. Then the golden dust started to go higher. It stopped over a table and from then on it created a big gold ball made of dust.

I just watched everything. It was like magic. Like real magic. So beautiful and unreal. I stared at it in admiration. After a few seconds, it started to get some kind of shape. It was like a human face of a really old male. And then it started to talk. It scared the s**t out of me.

Yuri:"Hello, Miss Y/N. I'm glad to finally meet you."

Y/N:"Oh Jesus! You can talk!"

Yuri:"Of course I can. I was designed to talk to every person who enters this room."

Y/N:"If you don't mind me asking, what exacly is this room?"

Yuri:"Ah, I'm really glad you asked. This is is The golden room and please don't ask me why it's named like that. It was build for me and especially for one and only reason. I was created to tell the Silver werewolf her past, her present and her future. All the questions she or he has, I have all the answers."

Y/N:"Really? Then am I the Silver werewolf?"

Yuri:"You certainly are, my lady."

Y/N:"I-I am? Then... what is it that you have to tell me about my past, present and future?"

Yuri:"Well, Miss. I will ask you to turn around and have a look at this picture frames. You don't see anything, do you?"

Y/N:"No."

Yuri:"That's because each picture is hidden and will only show if I allow it to. Now, shall we start with the introduction of the White werewolfs?"

The moment he said that, one picture appeared in the first frame.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Yuri:"This is Haseul. Their leader and great warrior. She had the power of mind controling but could control only a few peolpe at a time. Maybe that's why she had a period in her life where her mental health wasn't at its finest. But she cared about her teammates and was the first to react when the murders started to happen. Her wolf form was as black as the darkest night."