The Silver Werewolf

G-Dragon:"What kind of drugs are you on, kiddo? There can only be one Silver Werewolf!"

Jimin looked at him with a smirk and crossed his arms.

Jimin:"Where does it say that?"

G-Dragon:"I-It's only logical! Beside, how would you even know if you're The Silver Werewolf?"

The prince just smiled and spinned the sword in his hands to adjust his hold on it before answering.

Jimin:"Well, that's for me to know and for you to maybe find out."

Flashback - 20 minutes ago

Jimin's pov.

After a good five minutes of crying, I lifted myself off of the floor and sat down at the table. With my head in my hands, I thought about everything I went through since she came into my life. She brought nothing but joy and love.

I let out a sigh but I was tired of crying because I knew it won't help. Nothing will. That's what I thought.

Yuri:"Prince Jimin? I know you're in a tough position right now but I have a theory that might get you out of here. I just need your permission for something."

Jimin:"Yes, Yuri. What is it?"

Yuri:"First, I need you to answer some questions. Not to be noisy but I've never heard a female's voice in this castle which could belong to your mother figure. Do you... not have one?"

I shook my head while still looking at the table.

Jimin:"No, I have one. She just left me when I was really young so I don't really know who she is and my dad won't tell me about her."

Speaking of my dad, I just now remembered about his well-being. I wonder where is he?

Yuri:"And tell me, how good are you at handling weapons?"

I gave his sentence some thoughts before answering.

Jimin:"Pretty good , actually. Not to brag or anything... but when I was in a group of trainees, I was the only one that was sent in the next class for weapons because I was better in fighting with weapons than the rest."

Yuri hummed in understanding.

Yuri:"And if I gave you this candlestick? Would you be able to fight with it?"

The golden candlestick on the table suddenly flew towards me and I caught it just in time before it could hit my face. I twirled it in my hold a few times before I stood up and swung it around the air infront of me like I'm fighting with someone. After I stopped, I looked at Yuri who had a satisfied expression on his face unlike mine, full of confusion.

Jimin:"Yeah, I would. Why?"

Yuri:"Prince, do I have a permission to do a DNA test on you?"

I internally groaned because he ignored my question but after I proceeded what he said, I answered him with the same amount of confusion.

Jimin:"Yes you can. Damn, can you even do that?"

Yuri:"Yes. I just need to scan you so please be still."

I stood frozen on my place, too afraid to move a muscle. Yuri nodded and dissapeared for a few seconds. I thought he abandoned me before he showed again with a small smile on his face.

Yuri:"Prince Jimin... I have great news."

Jimin:"You do?"

He nodded and motioned for me to sit down before continuing.