Chapter 9

•Him•

"Who is she?" Sofia questioned as soon as Arabella left the room.

"she's the Windsor's daughter but-"

"DAUGHTER, THEY HAVE A DAUGHTER? AND WHY IS SHE WALKING AROUND AND NOT IN A CELL DEAD WHERE SHE BELONGS"

"Stop shouting" Dominic glared "Sofia, think about it, no one knows about her, there's a reason"

Sofia's glare was just as fierce "what are you talking about, you know what her family done to us, who cares that they hid her, they could just be sexist little shits"

"FUCK Sofia they fucking hurt her, I don't fucking know how but she's terrified, she had nightmares and she constantly looks for  contact or else she goes into panic mode."
Not that Dominic minded how Arabella liked to hold his hand or be close.

Dominic sighed "she has no idea what her family did to us, she played no roll in the lives her family ruined , I planed to use her as bait but fucking hell Sofia I couldn't do that to her, I barley know her but I know that she's innocent"

"I should probably apologise shouldn't I?"

"That's a dumb fucking question, go apologise Sofia"

Sofia left the room grumbling under her breath not overly happy about having to apologise.

"It's the best room beside mine" Dominic called out.

"Of fucking course it is"

•Her•

She wasn't a slut, she wasn't a slut, she wasn't a slut.

Arabella just had to keep telling herself that, but no matter how much she told herself she wasn't the words were embedded into her mind.

Arabella didn't even realise she had began to hyperventilate until Marco called her.

"Arabella just calm down okay? Deep breaths"

Arabella took deep breaths, slowly the memories left her mind.

"Thank God, I thought you were going to have a panic attack" Marco sighed in relief.

Arabella just smiled weakly back at him.

A knock sounded through the room, Arabella turned around to see Sofia standing in the doorway.

"Marco, mind if I talk to Arabella for a minute"

"Sure" Marco smiled still sitting on Arabella's bed. When no one spoke he looked between the two girls "oh you meant alone, got ya"

When Marco left Sofia took his spot at the end of Arabella's bed.

Arabella was uncomfortable to say the least but she was a big girl so she just had to deal with it.

"Look I'm really sorry about what I said to you, it's just been me and my brother for a long time and I may be younger than him, but he's always looked out for me and it's only fair I do the same."

Arabella smiled maybe this girl wasn't so bad after all.

"T-thank you f-for apologising" Arabella whispered. "C-can I g-give y-you a h-hug?"

Sofia squealed "oh my god your so cute"
She pulled Arabella into a tight hug which Arabella of course returned, she loved hugs.

"Again I'm really sorry for what I said" Sofia felt really bad for what she had said "I need to work on my temper, God who am I kidding that's impossible"

Arabella giggled.

"I can tell we're going to be good friends" Pulling away from the hug Sofia asked "have you ever seen 50 shades of grey?"

Sofia was confused "what's that?" Sofia's smirk grew "oh just you wait, it has to be my favourite movie"

"Okay" Arabella agreed of Sophia liked it that much it must be good.

~~~~~~~~

Dominic look appalled when Sofia announced that they were going to watch 50 shades of grey  and had refused to let them watch it which les to a heated debate between Sofia and Dominic both of them being extremely stubborn.

In the end Dominic won and they decided to watch Beauty and The Beast per Arabella's request.

Arabella said that they couldn't watch it without everyone because that wouldn't be kind so Sofia had forced Hugo, Marco and Dominic to come watch it with them.

Sofia was sprawled out across one three seater couch taking up the whole couch, Hugo was sitting in one arm chair and Dominic in the other while Marco was laying on the floor with a bowl of popcorn.

For a house so big Arabella was slightly surprised that they didn't have more seats but she didn't mind.

She grabbed one of the blankets that were folded on the floor and walked over plonking herself in Dominics lap.

Dominic was slightly shocked when Arabella sat on his lap but made no effort to move her.

Arabella wrapped the blanket around them snuggling into Dominics chest.

She moved around Dominics lap to get comfortable but stopped when his arms wrapped around her.

Arabella sighed contently she was happy here.Happier than she had been I the castle with her family.

Her family! Arabella has forgotten all about them, but when she really thought about it she didn't miss them all that much, papa said mean things to her before she left, mama and Alex were barley around she did miss Andy though.

Arabella decided to worry about it some other time and went back to the movie, happy in Dominics arms.

================================

Thank you all so much for the reads I hope your enjoying the story.