Chapter 15

Her•
Dominic was sick, Arabella blamed herself because she had made him come play out in the rain with her.

~Flashback~

"Dominic look it's raining" Arabella pointed out through the big window.

She was sitting in Dominics lap in the room with the piano as he read to her.

"Please can we go out." Dominic placed the bookmark in the book, keeping its place.

"Arabella you'll get sick if you go out in the rain."

Arabella put on her best puppy dog eyes "pleaseee Dominic"

Dominic shifted slightly, he liked hearing her beg.

"Arabella" he warned as she began to get up and walk towards the door.

"Don't do it." Dominic warned getting up as Arabella sprinted out of the room.

Arabella could hear Dominic close behind her, she squealed as she made her way outside.

Just as she'd gotten outside into the rain Dominics arms wrapped around her pulling her back to his chest.

"I thought I told you not to do that" Arabella could feel Dominics breath on the back of her neck causing butterflies to flutter around her tummy.

Dominic spun her around to face him placing his hands on her waist.

"May I have this dance my lad?"

Arabella giggled at his fancy accent nodding her head.

Dominic and Arabella had spent the rest of the day dancing around in the rain together to their own music, laughing and giggling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dominic had gotten a flew and Arabella had insisted on taking care of him.

She was making him chicken soup in the kitchen, she loved chicken soup when she was sick.

She carefully poured the soup into the bowl trying her best not to burn herself, that wouldn't be nice.

She took slow steps as she brought the soup to Dominics room.

When she reached Dominics room she placed it on Dominics dresser reaching down to wake him up.

Dominics hair was messy, he lifted his head looking around the room, his skin was pale and his nose was red, to Arabella he was still the most handsome man she had even met.

"Thank you" Dominic groggily muttered sitting up and taking the bowl from the dresser.
"You should go, I don't want you to get sick."

There wasn't a chance Arabella was going to leave Dominic when he was sick "I'll be fine"

Dominic didn't argue "when you get sick it's not my fault." He put the soup back on the dresser and pulled her down onto the bed he moved her around as if she was a pillow grumbling trying to find a comfortable position.

Arabella giggled at him.

Dominic sighed happily when he finally found a comfortable position, his head resting on Arabella's chest.

Arabella blushed at the position
,Dominic was clingy when he was sick.

Arabella ran her fingers through his hair as Dominic traced patterns on her waist.

"So comfy" he mumbled.

"I'm sorry for making you sick" Arabella whispered removing her hands from Dominics hair.

Dominic groaned pulling Arabella's hand back to his hair moving them up and down until she began to massage his head on her own accord again.

"It's not your fault Piccola, now go to sleep"

================================