Chapter 18

I'm pretty sure I already warned about mature content but if I haven't this is your warning!
=============================

•Her•
Dominic was laying in the armchair in the piano room with Arabella on his lap as he read.

Arabella loved when he read to her, she loved cuddling into his lap, Dominic would hold the book in one hand and run his hand through her  hair with the other.

To be honest sometimes it was more like Dominic was petting her as his fingers would get stuck in her curls.

Arabella noticed how Dominic tended to be quite and closed off  with others but around her he was always more open.

Arabella started intensely at Dominic's face studying it. Dominic had a few freckles placed randomly around his face, they were light and hard to notice with his tan skin.

His eyes were bright green and Arabella loved them, sometimes it seemed as if they sparkled. His dark brown hair was messy as kind of fluffy. It tended to fall onto his forehead a lot.

Arabella noticed a slight scar on his jaw, not realising what she was doing Arabella leant up and kissed the mark.

Dominics reading halted. Realising what she had done Arabella gasped. Dominic was intently staring down at her.

"I-I mama w-when I was younger s-she would k-k-kiss ouchies better, a-and y-you had a little scar, a-and I wanted to make it b-better, not that it's not b-better already I- I just."

The words tumbled out of Arabella's mouth nervously as a blush coated her cheeks.

Arabella stopped rambling looking up into Dominics pretty eyes, he was still staring at her, why was he still staring at her?

The butterflies were fluttering around Arabella's stomach making her feel all tingly.

She tilted her head up slightly. She had seen people kiss in movies, apparently it was something couples done?

Her and Dominic weren't a couple but Arabella wanted to kiss him.

Dominic lent down slightly.

There was an intense knocking on the door before it slammed open "Sir, Marco needs you, he says it's urgent."

Arabella moved away from Dominic embarrassed. Dominic lifted Arabella from his lap nodding at the man in the doorway as he left.

"I need to go but I'll see you later, sí?" Arabella nodded looking at her fingers. Dominic lent down kissing her head before leaving.

•Him•
Pezzo di merda. Dominic was mad, he was so close to kissing her, the bloody idiots had to interrupt thought.

Just the thought of kissing her made him hard. What was she doing to him? Dominic struggled to think of something to make my dick go down.

God this was hard all he could think of was how nice her plump lips would feel around him cock.  Marco could wait.

Dominic made his way to his room that smelt of her, how he didnt know as she didn't have any perfume,but it did.

He stepped into the shower turning the water on cold, it wasn't going down though.

Dominic wrapped his hands around his shaft beginning to move up and down, fuck he shouldn't be doing this thinking of her.

He moved up and down imagining it was her delicate little hands doing it. "Shit"

Dominic could picture her innocent face looking up at him those innocent little eyes staring up at him as he guided her, corrupting her innocence.

He began to move his hand faster leaning one arm up against the shower resting his head against it.

Groaning, Dominic imagined her head bobbing up and down he released spurts of cum all over the bathroom wall, the water washing it down the drain.

Dominic learnt against the shower wall for a few more minutes breathing heavily,before getting out and getting dressed, barley stopping himself from thinking of her all over again.

He made my way to his office where Marco knew to meet him for serious or business matters.

Upon entering Dominic noticed Marco's usual happy mood missing, he knew something important going on as it was the only time Marco was serious.

"Capo" he nodded. Marco was Dominics closest friend and probably one of his only friends, he only ever addressed Doming by his title when he meant business.

Dominic sat down into his chair folding his hands on the table in front of him waiting for him to talk. "We received a letter"

He slid the letter over to Dominic across the desk.

Dear Dominic,
It appears you have taken interest in a little princess, she's cute.Maybe I could pay her a visit?

I'd keep a close eye on her if I were you, wouldn't want something to happen to such a cute little thing.

-A

Dominic read the letter over "they did ask for anything?" Marco shook his head. "One of our men gave it to me, said it was for the Don, he refused to say anything unless it was to you, were holding him downstairs right now."

Without saying anything else Dominic made his way down to the basement passing the same door the led to the room Arabella had been kept in.

He walked through one of the last doors seeing a man tied to a chair blood dripping from his nose.

Dominic dragged a chair from the corner over to where the man was sitting, taking a seat in front of him.

Dominic got straight to the point "who's the letter from?" The man didn't say anything as expected.

Dominic picked up a knife from a table near by, the old wooden chair falling to the floor when he stood up.

"You seem to like listening to others orders, sí?" The man again didn't answer. "I'm sure you could do it with one ear."

Dominic brought the knife down on the mans ear slicing it clean off.

================================