Chapter 14

•Her•
Arabella didn't know how to feel. Dominic had been gone just over two weeks and all she had done was think.

She came to terms with the fact that she had in fact been kidnapped, she had realised how serious it was, how could she of cuddled up to her kidnapper?

She didn't regret it though she was jus extremely confused.

She was mad, mad at Dominic for the way he spoke to her and not saying goodbye and mad at herself that she wasn't truly mad at Dominic.

Arabella also thought about her family a lot, she missed them not as much as she missed Dominic who was coming home today.

Even though she barley knew Dominic she still felt closer to him than her family.

Arabella was putting cookies on the oven when she heard loud footsteps approaching the kitchen.

Assuming it was Hugo she kept working away. "Hey Hugo"

"Piccola"

Arabella spun around, Dominic was standing in the doorway suit jacket in hand.

Arabella felt her eyes water, why did she miss him so much?

She had planned to wait for him to apologise but couldn't help it.

Tears streamed down her face as she ran over to Dominic, throwing herself into his arms.

Dominic picked her up as she wrapped legs around his waist hugging him close as he brought her into the living room.

Dominic cradled Arabella into his chest as she cried into him, his hand running through her soft hair.

"Shhh baby, I'm here"

Arabella was tightly pressed against Dominics chest, she had missed him so much and had barley gotten any sleep without him.

She removed her head from his chest to glare up at him through tears "you didn't say goodbye to me"

Dominic struggled to stop himself laughing at how cut her glare was "I'm sorry amore, I should have done that to you and I shouldn't have shouted at you."

Most wouldn't have given up that easily but Arabella didn't like holding grudges "it's okay, I forgive you, but if you do it again I might have to chop your pinky off"

Dominic gasped "not my pinky" Arabella giggle cuddling further into him pouting that she couldn't.

When she finally got comfortable she sighed contently "where did you go?"

Dominic knew the question was coming, she was such a curious little thing.

"After my parents died Antonio, my fathers friend took me and Sofia in, he practically raised us."

Arabella listened to what he was saying playing with the chain necklace on his neck.

"He was sick and he unfortunately passed away"

Arabella stoped playing with the chain to look up at Dominic "I'm sorry Dominic"

Dominic pushed her head back into the crook of his neck liking her close just as much as she liked being close to him.

"It's not your fault bambina"

The two sat in a comfortable silence enjoying each others company until Sofia came in.

"Look I've given you two your time together, but Dominic sharing is caring so kindly fuck off so I can spend time with Arabella."

Dominic playfully glared at his sister "no, lei è mia" {no she's mine}

"Piccolo stronzo possessivo " {you possessive little bitch}

Dominic maturely stuck his tongue out at his sister "fine why don't we ask Arabella who she would rather spend time with" Sofia challenged.

The two of them looked towards Arabella for her answer only to find that she was peacefully sleeping wrapped in Dominics arms.

"Looks like It's me"

================================

Okay  so I wanted to know what point of view you guys prefer first person (I was so tired) or third person like this book (she was so tired, Arabella was so tired)

This book will stay the same I just want to know for another one I'm working on.