Chapter 16

•Her•
Arabella felt guilt over how much she had enjoyed Dominic being sick.

They had spent so much time together.She was happy he was better though.

He had gotten better a few days ago and was off at work right now.

Arabella didn't know what exactly work was but she didn't want to know either, they had kidnapped her so she knew it probably wasn't something good.

She hoped it wasn't too bad though.

Arabella was reading Romeo and Juliet, she always had books but Romeo and Juliet was never one she had read.

Dominic had told her that it was a really famous book but Arabella didn't get it, it was difficult to understand, she was enjoying it none the less.

Deciding to go see if Hugo or Marco was around, which she doubted they were, Arabella made her way through the house.

Many people lived in the house but Arabella always tried to stay out of their way, it wasn't too difficult considering most of them weren't around during the day.

After checking most of the rooms finding no one she concluded that they probably weren't here.

There were maids and guards around the house though but they never talked to Arabella and some of them looked scary.

She had tried to talk to the maids but they either glared at her and were slightly rude or didn't answer her.

One or two had talked to her for a bit but it was nothing more than small talk.

There was also Sofia but Arabella hadn't seen her in a while, it would be nice to spend time with her but Arabella had no way of contacting her, maybe she could talk to Dominic about it.

Hearing the doorbell ring Arabella made her way toward the door.

Dominic had told her she wasn't aloud open the door or go outside and she knew she should listen to him but it would be rude to leave the person standing outside, it didn't look like anyone else was going to open the door anyway.

Arabella opened the door to see a beautiful girl standing in front of her, she was tall and had short dark brown hair.

Her legs were long and slim and she honestly looked like a model. She was wearing clothes that were extremely dressed up and looked as if she was going to a club.

"Hello, can I help you?" Arabella politely greeted, confused as to who the girl was.

The girl smiled "Hi I need to speak with Dominic is he here? I'm an old friend."

Arabella couldn't help but wonder if the girl had plans with Dominic, it would explain her clothes, Arabella hoped not though.

She couldn't assume though even though she was jealous she knew she had to be polite, she didn't know who the girl was, and so what if her and Dominic had plans, he wasn't hers.

The girl seemed nice and if she was Dominics friends it should be okay to let her in. She hoped Dominic wasn't mad at her.

"He's not here right now but you can come in and wait for him if you want."

"Perfect."

"Im Arabella" Arabella smiled,the girl seemed friendly and if she was friends with Dominic maybe she could be her friend too.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Gabriella"

================================