𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣

11 years later
•Her•

Arabella giggled as her brother tickled her. "Stop" she cried out "pleasee Andy". Andrew stopped his attack on his little sister and peered down at her. She took her chance and darted out of her large pink room into the long winding corridors. She turned towards the wide grand staircase and began to race down the steps only to slow slightly remembering  her mamas words.

'Don't run around the castle Arabella it's dangerous.' Her mama had scolded. Arabella quickly walked down the stairs and through corridors only to start running again,forgetting her mamas words as she saw Andrew catching up on her. She raced toward the ball room only to smash right into a caterer preparing for tomorrow's ball.

Arabella tumbled to the floor and her lip began to shake as tears sprang to her eyes.

"Stupid girl what were you doing running in the corridors" the man said raising his voice at her not knowing who she was" I-i im so sorry" she stuttered through tears trying to pick up the pieces of broken plates.

"Well sorry isn't going to fix the plates is it you stupid stupid child, go back to the servants quarters" the man shouted "I'm sorry I'm sorry"the girl repeated over as her breathing began to pick up, her mind going a million miles an hour coming up with situations about how she had ruined everything.

Her lungs felt like  they weren't working and she was trapped inside her own head. "Shh breath just breath" her brothers voice began pull her away from the pending panic attack. She began to take deep breaths as air flooded in to her lungs.

Her brother was hunched down in front of her. "Hey your okay it was just an accident" he all assured her as she jumped into his arms."I didn't mean to" she mumbled looking around for the man only to find him nowhere in sight,"I know Bella" he said calling her by the name they'ed called her since they were children.

"How about we go up to my room and watch a movie?" Andrew offered  trying to distract his sensitive little sister "we can ask Alex to join too"

She wiped away her tears and nodded replacing her frown with a smile quickly getting destracted. "Can we watch beauty and the beast? Please please pleasseee?" She begged.

"Only if you run upstairs and get your pjs on" her brother said as she started to run quickly down the corridors but slowed down as she remembering what had happened only minutes ago.

As Andrew watched his sister leave the room he went to go find the man who had nearly drove Arabella to a panic attack.

Andrew couldn't help but feel guilt towards his sister, it wasn't that she was sensitive, as a child she was bright and bubbly but after the trauma his little sister had endured anyone would be different.

She was still bubbly but unlike most instead of becoming most independent with age she had taken a turn towards the opposite direction.

Unlike most teens who became more confident as they grew and developed Arabella had become more refined and skittish.

PTSD made Arabella's life difficult no doubt, what most would call clingy she couldn't help, her panic attacks, she couldn't help,the nightmares, she couldn't help.

And he broke Andrew that he couldn't help either, despite trying his best he knew Arabella reassuring him that she was fine after a nightmare was just to make him feel better.

Arabella didn't like being alone despite Andrews family never being home he always tried to be with her or close by to reassure her.

Her flashbacks scared Andrew the most though over all the symptoms, Andrew had watched on many occasions unable to do anything while his little sister was stuck in her own mind events of the past replaying.

Andrew loved his sister despite what his family said about her not being strong, he though she was the strongest person he knew.

He would do anything for her, including fire the man who had dared raise his voice at his sister, even if he hadn't know who she was.

•Him•
"What have you got" Dominic said curtly not looking up from the contract he was reading."Wow Nick don't say things like that people might start to realise that your in love with me" Dominics bestfriend Marco said sarcastically. "Marc I swear to god I will shove this pen so far up your ass you choke on it" Dominic respond looking up from his paper gesturing to the pen in his hand.

"Kinky" mark smirked raising one of his bushy eyebrows but quickly ducked as Dominic flung his pen at him. "Seems someone has forgotten their manners" Marco muttered to himself acting offended, Dominic paid no mind to him only giving a mere eyeroll in response. "The reports. Now" Dominic snapped. "Oh yeah  the Russos want to make a deal the Carson's second in command is missing and the Rossi's want more land" Marco listed off.

"Anything else" Nick asked bored used to listening to just about the same things every day "oh how could I forget" Marc said suddenly excited "they have a daughter "

Dominics head snapped to look at over at Marco.