𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟥

•Her•

As soon as Arabella reached her room she burst into tears sinking down onto the floor against the wall. She had always knew deep down that her family were ashamed of her but never did she think they would admit it.

Memories or her past flashed through her mind "worthless" "they won't come back for you" "pathetic"

She whimpered trying to get away from her own mind unaware that her brother had entered her room. "Arabella" he cautiously called out to her.

She whimpered pulling herself closer to the wall "you fucking bitch no wonder they left you" the memories just kept on coming.

"Bella it's Andrew okay just take a deap breath for me okay"  he said inching towards her. Trying  to focus on her brothers voice instead of the memories that haunted her she took a deep breath the air filling her lungs.

"Bella open your eyes, tell me five things you can see okay?"

Bella opened her eyes scanning around the room and through sobs began to list things she could see "c-curtains, my bed, pillows, wardrobe a-and y-you"

"Good, good job Bella, is it okay for me to come closer?"

Arabella's breathing had slowed significantly from its panicked state and as the memory's went away and a scene of reality came back to her she threw healed into her brothers arms.

Not knowing what to say her brother wrapped his arms around her providing her the comfort that she needed.

Releasing her from his arm minutes later,Andrew peaked down at his little sister who's eye were red and puffy.

"Are you ashamed of me Andy?" Arabella whispered staring at the floor. Shocked by the question it took him a minute to answer but when what she said registered in his mind he was furious at his father.

"No of course not Bella, dad was just mad at me and took it out on you I'm sorry" Andrew deeply regretted ever bringing up the topic with his father.

"Are you sure?" Andrew nodded "of course you know dad would never mean thoose things" Arabella knew her brother was lying to her and that papa had meant every word he said but she instead chose to believe her brothers words hoping deep down that her father had just been angry and the horrid words he said weren't true.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Arabella spent the rest of the day with Andrew watching Disney movies. Not once had her father came and apologised but Arabella tried her very best to keep it off her mind.

At half seven Andrew had to leave to go get ready for the ball that he had to go to no matter how hard he tried to get out of it. Before leaving he had assured her that he wouldn't stay to long and questioned her at least seven times asking if she would be okay on her own which she had assured him she would.

Andrew had been gone for over an hour now and Arabella decided to go for a walk. She put a long coat over her silk night gown to keep her warm and took the unused stairs at the back of the castle out into the private garden.

At this stage it was nearly dark outside as it was just past nine o clock. Arabella wrapped her jacket around herself tighter as the cool autumn breeze blew around her.

She walked through the winding maze of flowers stopping at one her favourite flowers a patch of pale pink schizostylis grew and Arabella stopped to admire them continuing her journey through the garden a few minutes later.

She walked down the garden to the old swings from when she was little and took a seat on one it creaking with age and rust. She sighed to herself her mind going back to what her papa had said earlier in the day.

Is that really what everyone thought of her? Did they all see her as weak. Arabella knew that she wasn't exactly strong but she didn't think she was weak either, that was until now.

Arabella was pulled out of get thoughts by a rustling sound she looked around trying to find out where it was coming from but it stopped.

She turned back around but before she had time to react a cloth was pressed against her mouth and nose.

She struggled and screamed trying to get away but it was no use she soon succumbed to the darkness.

•Him•

"I will be unable to accompany you but I will be expecting you back and here with the girl by six  o clock Sunday night" Dominic announced to his team as they prepared to leave.Dominic couldn't wait.

He was going to finally get his revenge.

His Hidden Princess||18जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें