Chapter 17

Alex, Jack, Rian and Zack were just finishing up they were getting the bus ready for the party that night noticing the girls weren’t back yet Jack sighed running his fingers through his hair looking at Alex.

“What if Holly or someone got them?”

“We’ll go find them, come on”

Alex and Jack both walked off the bus closing the door behind them as they walked a little ways Jack jumped upon Alex’s back; he laughed shaking his head but continued to walk as he held Jack up as they looked for the girls they nearly walked the whole grounds but soon found the girls, Shay was leaning against a building as Roo leaned against the fence they seemed to be in deep conversation, Jack jumped off Alex’s back walking slowly toward them.

Shay turned her head to see Jack and Alex, Jack was now standing in front of Shay looking down into her eyes he sighed softly finding her fingers lacing them with his own, “Come on the party is starting”

Roo smirked, “To the party!” She bounced jumping on Alex’s back who groaned.

“I had to carry Jack now I have to carry you, I’ll be too tired to party.” He whimpered.

Roo smirked, “Suck it up.”

                                                      Jack walked behind slowly but grabbed Shay’s hand stopping her pulling her back turning her around holding her burying his nose into the crook of her neck, “I love you Shay Bear”

Shay felt his warm breath against her skin, “I love you too, but I swear you and Alex have some fucking insane ex-girlfriends.” She murmured.

Jack laughed a little as he held her there for a while, “You live and learn” he whispered quietly pressing his lips against Shay’s cupping her face in the palm of his hands, he soon pulled back only making Shay’s nose scrunch up a little bit.

“Yuck, Holly germs. Come on lets go party” Jack laughed lacing his fingers with her own walking toward the bus noticing they were the only ones out seeing Alex and Roo already made it onto the bus.

Shay walked onto the bus with Jack behind her, there were already a lot of people on the bus but she noticed Roo leaning against the counter drinking a bottle that had Shay written on it, she grumbled.

“aww, I wanted that”

“haha mine now”

Shay sighed a little and shrugged a bit digging through the fridge finding a bottle of water smiling, “I guess water will do” she said as Jack grabbed a beer that was placed on the counter and stuck her tongue out.

“No fair”

Jack laughed after taking a sip of it, “Sorry Shay bear” He pressed his lips against hers only tasting it on his lips pushing him away.

“Just one small sip?”

Jack shook his head, “Nope”

Shay sighed deeply, “Well a party and we can’t drink what else is there to do?”

Roo smirked posing, “We dance!”

Shay shrugged, “Why the hell not” she said putting the bottle of water down, Roo smiled and started dancing around the bus with Shay, they had both ended up in the back of the bus hearing.

“I’m a Barbie girl…” They both stopped staring at each other laughing as they turned to see Alex and Jack dancing to it, Alex was jumping up and down walking over grabbing a beer taking a sip of it before putting it down on the counter once the girls ganged their strength back from laughing they danced over joining in dancing crazily, Jack looked down and smirked a little taking her hands and started dancing with her.