Chapter 13

Shay stood there with tears in her eyes she bit her lower lip lightly staring into his brown eyes.

"No"

Jack's head instantly fell his eyes were staring at the ground he lifted himself up as Shay watched him waiting for the right moment.

"We should go"

"Jack wait..." Shay took his hand stopping him with a huge smile on her face.

"Do you really think I meant that? Jack of course I'll marry you i couldn't see myself with anyone else but you." Jack stared at her a second then a smile spread across his perfect lips that one smile that melted her heart he took the ring out of the box taking her hand kissing her softly as he slid the ring on her arms wrapped around his neck instantly.

“That was cruel.” He mumbled.

“You really thought I meant that?”

Shay’s fingers were tangled in his hair as they pulled back their foreheads touching he sighed softly shrugging his shoulders a little.

“Just a little bit”

“I’m sorry” Shay kissed him softly again feeling him smile into it this time picking her up off her feet.

“I’ll forgive you” He put her back down lacing his fingers with hers smiling leading her over toward the taxi that was still parked there waiting for them, he opened the door waiting as Shay slid into the back seat, he sat beside her telling the driver to head back to the same place he had picked them up every now and then she could feel him kiss her neck lightly as her eye lids fluttered shut the drive took about an hour he just sat there staring down at Shay as she slept in his arms a smile spread across her face.

“Shay bear, time to wake up we’re back”

Her eyes fluttered open smiling.

Jack pressed his lips against hers smiling the kiss ended with him opening the door he slid out handing over some cash for the driver, Shay stepped out just as he finished that he smiled getting behind her walking back to the bus with his arms wrapped gently around her from behind, he walked in.

“Well? How did it go?” Roo asked as she rushed over with a smile.

Shay glanced up at Jack, smiling.

“I’d take that as a you said yes?”

Shay nods slightly, Alex grinned holding a bottle of champagne in his hand popping the lid open, Roo grumbled glaring at him.

“Pfft that’s not fair”

“Sorry Roo Roo”

 Roo huffed turning around as Alex poured it in two glasses handing one to Jack who kissed Shay’s cheek lightly a smile on her face as Jack kept her close to him.

They both downed the drink, Jack took his hand in Shay’s spinning her around kissing her softly the taste of the champagne danced on her tongue only making her want some, he sighed into the kiss.

“Come to bed?”

Shay nods.

“Let me just slip into my pajamas”

Jack nods smiling letting her go watching her walk down the hallway as Alex handed him another glass he too took a sip.

“So when are you two getting married?”

Jack smiled shrugging a little bit.

“I’m not sure; I haven’t thought that far ahead yet.” He put the glass down with a smile on his face. “Night Lex” He kissed Alex’s cheek ruffling his hair

“Night boo!” Alex hollered then screeched loudly only meaning Roo had attacked him, Jack laughed a little bit shaking his head.

“Since I can’t have any your lips will do!” Roo shouted.

“But, Roo” He whined.

“Hey, hey you know not to drink in front of me Mr I can’t have any, baby.” She pouted pointing at her stomach, Alex grinned bending down.

“Do you really think I’m going to forget about our little girl?” He rubbed her tummy, Roo grinned a little.

“Can I have dippin dots? The baby is hungry”

Alex wiggled his eye brows.

“Do we have any in the fridge?”

Roo shrugged.

“I don’t know, check?”

Alex sighed standing up walking over to the fridge seeing one left he took it out handing it to her she smiled happily opening it up taking a bite, “Yummy.” She pecked his cheek bouncing off toward the bunks, Alex grinned following along.