Chapter 20

“I think we should go to the guys set today and surprise them since they haven’t been on the bus all day.” Shay said after she finished up some cookie crisp jumping off the counter. “We could be walking Sab around”

“You know how many people are going to stop just to pet him.” Roo said.

“Tons, but he also deserves the attention from the fans” Shay said with a smile.

“Because Sab’s a star” Roo smiled petting him as he jumped up in the seat next to her cuddling up in her lap.

“That he is” Shay said smiling making sure she had her cell phone, “I think I’m ready, how about you?” she asked looking over at Roo.

“Yesh, I’m going to go out in my PJs, just let me grab my top hat” Roo said with a smile on her face.

                       The girls stepped outside with Sab moments later once they had both got ready , “Aww the suns all happy and I hate it all ready” Roo groaned.

Shay lifted her shades over her head and sighed once they got to the stage she smiled seeing Jack jumping around as he played his guitar he jumped up on a speaker the fans screamed and reached out for him.

“I fought it for a long time now

While drowning in a river of denial

I washed up, fixed up, picked up all my broken things

'Cause you left me, police tape, chalk line

Tequila shots in the dark scene of the crime

Suburban living with a feeling that I'm giving up

Everything for you

Oh, oh, oh, how was I supposed to know

That you were oh, oh, over me

I think that I should go (GO!)

Something's telling me to leave but I won't

'Cause I'm damned if I do ya, damned if I don't”

Roo picked Sab up so he wouldn’t get stomped on by the crowd, Jack stopped noticing Shay grinning crazily jumping down off the stage making all the girls scream he walked over pecking Shay on the lips lightly making her look down and blush as she could hear a few awes around them he laughed jumping back onto the stage acting as if it never happened.

“Way to go on keeping a low profile” Shay grumbled.

Alex finished the song looking over at Roo and smiled, “You know if you keep wearing my shirts and if they continue to look good on you I’ll have to stop wearing shirts.” He said into the mic his eyes on Roo.

“I can’t help I’m so damn hot”  She smiled looking Alex’s way but while the fans were screaming that Roo should wear his pants he couldn’t hear her.

Shay rolled her eyes with a short laugh, “Teenage girls and their hormones these days” Shay said in Roo’s ear.

“That’s not going to keep me from getting in his pants” Roo said.

“Jack! Take it off!” A few girls screamed over on Jack’s side he laughed a little glancing Shay’s way laughing taking off his shirt running his fingers through his messy hair fixing it back throwing his shirt onto the stage making fans scream he laughed again as he picked his guitar back up.

 “Alex! Take it off!” Roo shouted.

Alex laughed, “What the hell” He said into the mic laying his guitar down on the stool that was placed there behind him he lifted his shirt up over his head pulling it off throwing it Roo’s way and grinned.