Chapter 18

Shay had been giving Jack the silent treatment since last night after finding out about Holly, he was sitting up front drinking a cup of coffee with Zack and Rian, the door to the bunks opened Jack looked over seeing Shay in her pajama shorts and wearing one of his shirts a smile crept upon his face as she walked over sliding in next to him snuggling into him his arms instantly went around her waist sighing into the crook of her neck sitting there not saying a word as she took a sip of his coffee knowing she wasn’t supposed to have caffeine but figured one small sip shouldn’t hurt but Jack stopped her.

“Hey, no”

Shay grumbled, “After this baby comes out I swear you better hand me a fucking monster energy drink.” She said quietly.

Jack laughed, “So does this mean we’re on speaking terms now?”

Shay nods looking down a little, “I’m sorry for blaming you Jack.  I shouldn’t have done that.” She felt shift a little to where she was now facing him, his lips pressed gently onto hers a smile crept upon her face as she kissed him back.

“We’re also going to have tons of sex once the baby is born” Jack mumbled making Shay laugh as she pulled back hitting him playfully as she stood up running her fingers through her hair turning her back walking back toward the bunks squealing as Jack attacked her, he crawled over on top of her kissing her softly then crawled down to her stomach placing his hand rubbing it gently.

“Kevin buddy you need to hurry” He sighed resting his head on her stomach she smiled a little at the site biting her lip grabbing her phone from under her pillow snapping a picture just as Alex walked out of the back lounge no sign of Roo yet.

“We need you guys for sound check!” Matt’s voice echoed throughout the bus.

Jack whined a little bit crawling back up placing his lips against Shay’s, “I shall return, now I don’t want you to be roaming the grounds stay here and try to cheer Roo up”

“I’m afraid to go out alone, the monster is out to get me, just because I have the sexist man right here with me when she doesn’t.”

Jack grinned a little jumping off the bunks, “People make note that I’m the sexist man on this bus!” he shouted rushing off the bus catching up to the others.

Cass laughed, “Now its our duty to cheer up Roo”

Shay smiled standing up fixing her messy hair walking toward the back lounge seeing Roo snuggled under the covers with her stuffed animal and earbuds in her ear Cass pouted a little bit walking toward her sitting down on the couch next to her as Shay sat on the other side.

“Roo, why don’t we get you up from here get you dressed and watch our men perform today?” Cass said putting her hand on her knee sighing a little bit.

“Can I just be alone today, please?”

Cass sighed deeply as did Shay, “Alex wanted us to try and cheer you up, and you know he won’t leave you alone today you’ll probably have people coming in all day just to cheer you up.” Shay said.

“I’m fine”

Cass and Shay stared at each other, “Well if you need us call us we’re going to be up front alright?” Cass stood up.

Roo nods.

Shay and Cass walked out of the back lounge both sitting down in the front just waiting hoping Roo would be okay.

                                                      “How are all of you sexy mother fuckers doing this hot ass afternoon?!” Alex yelled through the mic as Jack was fixing his guitar.