Chapter 2

“Girls, we’re having a small party tonight.”

“Are we invited?” Roo asked wiggling her eye brows staring up at Alex.

“No, bed rest.”

“That’s not fair Lex, Nibs and I could just come down for a few minutes and head straight upstairs when we get tired.” She played with the buttons on his shirt.

“You wouldn’t enjoy it, we’re just going to be doing guy stuff mostly video games, drinking a little.”

Roo pouted, “But Lexxxxx”

“Sorry Roo Bear, it’s bed rest Jack and I already decided on that.”

She huffed crossing her arms glaring at Alex.

“Well and to think I was going to do something for you tonight.” Shay crossed her arms turning her back toward Jack.

He wiggled his eye brows staring over at Alex before turning Shay around.

“What were you going to do?”

Shay shrugged, “It doesn’t matter now.”

“Shay bear, please tell me?”

She looked into his chocolate brown eyes shaking her head.

“Nah, Roo we should go upstairs since they don’t want us down here.”

Roo poked her bottom lip out into a pout staring at Alex as she started to back away from him, Jack and Alex stood there with their arms crossed.

“We’ll bring you two some pizza up later.”

“It won’t make up for this.” Shay shouted as they walked up the stairs.

“Shayyyyyy” Jack whined.

“What?”

“I don’t get a kiss?”

“Nope” She popped the “P”

His jaw dropped.

“Please?”

“No”

            Roo and Shay closed the bedroom door behind them and plopped onto the bed sighing heavily.

“Maybe we should of let them come down for a little while.” Jack said.

“You’re going to be the one sneaking them down.”

Jack scuffed as he put a few things in the fridge, “No I won’t.” he mumbled quietly.

“So what’d you get that was important?” Alex asked.

Jack bit his bottom lip. “A ring for Shay, it’s nothing serious right now it’s just a promise ring.” He said handing him the small box.

“Jacky is growing up.”

They both laughed as Alex handed him the ring back.

“I need to show Ash once she’s alone to see what she thinks.”

“Dude, you’re worrying way to much it’s just a promise ring she’ll love it.”

Jack sighed stuffing it back into his pocket, “I’m giving it to her tonight.”

“Seriously?”

He nods.

“Too soon?”

“Not at all, My Jacky is growing up.” He wiped away a fake tear.

“Shut the fuck up dude.” He laughed as they started to get everything together for the small get together like they usually do before the warped starts knowing this one was going to be a lot different.