Chapter 10

Alex turned over opening his eyes to expect to see Roo lying there beside him but instead her side was empty, he pouted sitting up rubbing his eyes stumbling out of bed walking up front thinking maybe she was there but she wasn’t he raised an eye brow knocking on the bathroom door.

“Roo?”

There was no answer, he walked back to the bunks glancing over at Jack’s bunk also seeing him missing gently shaking Shay, she turned over raising an eye brow.

“What’s wrong?”

“Roo and Jack are missing, did they say anything about going anywhere?”

Shay shook her head raising an eye brow.

“No” She pouted.

Alex groaned, “If they’re both gone then they both left together.”  He grabbed his phone sitting in his bunk putting it to his ear but it instantly went straight to voice mail he hit his head on the bunk.

“Roo, pick the damn phone up. Where are you?!”

Shay shook her head as Alex lost his temper after throwing the phone down on the bed, “You know that won’t help any, remember what happened last time you yelled at her?”

Alex grumbled, “But they could of told us they were leaving or one of us.”

“They could have, but yelling at Roo is only going to put her under a lot of stress Alex, plus the baby. They’ll both return soon okay?”

“He just better keep a close eye on her.”

Shay smiled.

“Nawh Daddy to be nervous?”

Alex grumbled glaring at her with a laugh.

“Slightly.”

“Come on, staying in here won’t do no good let’s go up front and find food.”

Alex wiggled his eye brows.

“We have nothing though” He pouted.

“You mean we ran out already?”

“Pfft, yeah, lets go to the store and get food.”

“Yay! Let me get dressed first.”

Shay rumbled around in her bag finding a pair of jeans then one of Jack’s shirts smiling skipping off into the bathroom she slipped out of her pajamas and into her shorts and one of Jack’s shirts that says Who the fuck is Jack Barakat on the front of it she glanced in the mirror smiling to herself satisfied of what she had on pulling on her batman bracelet and slipped into her flip-flops walking out of the bathroom just in time to see Alex slipping his shoes on.

“I’m ready”

Alex laughed seeing the shirt she had on, “Jack’s shirt?”

Shay smirked and nodded, “Yeah” she said once she put a black veil brides necklace on pulling her hair out from underneath the chain.

“Good choice, shall we go?”

Shay nods grabbing her cell phone from the charger skipping off down the hall toward the front waiting on Alex before opening the front door to the bus, he was on the phone again as he approached her soon hanging up as I opened the door feeling the morning breeze hit her bare skin.

                                                      Around an hour later Jack and Roo walked inside the bus laughing, Jack noticed Zack doing push ups smiling a little bit looking at Roo.