Chapter 5 (First day in class)

\Art is not mine/

5:47 Am

Tatsumi woke up to the sun starting to rise he looked at his alarm clock and saw how early it was but regardless he decided to get up

Tatsumi
"*Yawn* i gotta get dressed."

Tatsumi took a shower brushed his teath and walked over to his closet to get his uniform

Tatsumi saw not many people were up, Izuku and Tenya were the only one's awake

Tatsumi
"Good morning Izuku."

Izuku
"Good morning Tatsumi, you're up early."

Tenya
"I don't think we have been properly introduced my name is Tenya Iida."

Tatsumi
"It's nice to meet you my name is Tatsumi."

Izuku
"You feeling any better from yesterday?"

Tatsumi
"Yeah, man bakugou really meant business, i'm not gonna lie he almost had me

Tenya
"So you're from another world?, i can assume that you're world you did not have quirk's."

Tatsumi
"Yep we only have teigu's and only those with the strongest will could use one, beside's there are only forty eight teigu's."

Tenya
"So having one is a very high honor?"

Tatsumi
"Exactly."

Tenya
"So if i may ask which teigu is the strongest one?"

Tatsumi
"It all matter's on user compatibility but if i must chose it would be [the one-cut killer murasame] that blade haunt's my nightmare's."

Tatsumi had changed his demeanor

Tatsumi
"Anyway class is about to start we should get to class."

Tenya+Izuku
"Right."

The three acquaintances made there way to class and sat down at there desk's

Aizawa
"Good morning class today we have two new student's if they would come up and introduce them selfes, i for one don't care if you do or not."

Shinsou
"My name is Shinsou and that's it if you want to know more about me just come talk to me."

Tatsumi
"My name is Tatsumi i hope we can all get along and at least not hate each other but i can't stop you."

After the two new class member's sat back down a very questionably dressed woman entered the class room

Tatsumi whispered toward's izuku

Tatsumi
"What the hell is she wearing?, she look's like a damn striper."

Izuku whispered back to tatsumi

Izuku
"It has to do with here quirk she releases a mist from her skin that can put people to sleep if they breath it in, but trust me her suit use to be even more revealing."

Tatsumi
"Oh christ sake."

Midnight
"So i see we have two new student's let's hope the get along with the other student's."

After class a red haired teen approched tatsumi

????????
"Hey there my name is Kirishima you must be Tatsumi."

Tatsumi
"Nice to meet you Kirishima and yes i am Tatsumi."

Kirishima
"I saw you in the fight with bakugou it surprises me that anyone would straight up chose to fight him and win."

Tatsumi
"He did put up quite the fight unlike denki he really didn't do much after that first attack."

Kirishima
"He must have fried his brain again."

Tatsumi wore a confused look on his face.

Tatsumi
"Again?"

Kirishima
"Yeah that's the hold back with his quirk he fries his brain it's kinda funny depending on the situation."

Tatsumi
"So in a way he give's himself brain damage?"

Kirishima
"Kinda."

Tatsumi
"So what's you're quirk?"

Kirishima
"It's called harden, my skin become's hard as a rock it's awesome."

Tatsumi
"I bet."

Kirishima
"About bakugou he acually has mad respect for you, you chose to fight him and won you gave it all you had to beat him and he respect's you for it."

Tatsumi
"Hm never thought i would see anyone here respect me."

Kirishima
"He acually was talking about bringing you into our friend group."

Tatsumi
"That would be pretty neet count me in."

Kirishima
"Welcome to the squad Tatsumi."

Kirishima's phone goes off

Kirishima
"Oh crap."

Kirishima had a very worried look on his face

Tatsumi
"What happened!?"

Kirishima
"The quirked killer is on the loose again, he track's down family's and kill's the man of that family and find's joy in it, WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY LET THAT BASTARD OUT OF PRISON!?"

Tatsumi
"Than i got a new target tell Aizawa sensei to expect a delivery tomorrow."

Kirishima
"What are you talking about?"

Tatsumi
"I've got a criminal to kill."

Tatsumi said angrly

Tatsumi
"Get planing you're funeral quirked killer ,cuase i'm coming for you."

Kirishima showed an expression of shock at tatsumi's comment

Kirishima
(He can't be serious about this)

(Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, yes next chapter tatsumi will be going after a serial killer and now he's a part of the bakusquad, and no the killer is not zank.)