Chapter 10 (Revenant)

\Art is not mine/

When we left off the group of friend's Tatsumi Akame Momo Tsuyu Denki Jiro Mina and Ochako left the mall after the girl's went on a shoping trip to get Akame a new outfit they were on there way to a cafe when Akame and Tatsumi saw someone familiar and whoever this was they were not happy.

Tatsumi
"N-no it can't be!"

???????
"Hahaha oh Tatsumi you're just as foolish as you were then, my new master restored me and made me stronger just so i can kill you."

The man's hair was black his eye's were black with red pupil's and his skin was a zombie like grey, he held a spear in one hand and a staff in another.

Akame
"L-lubbock?!"

Lubbock
"Of course it's me and don't think you can lean on you teigu's my medallion a gift from my new master has deactivated them so you can't lean on the murasame like you always do Akame!"

Tatsumi was clearly pissed off by this comment.

Tatsumi
"Shut you're fucking mouth."

Lubbock
"Oh i'm sorry, look's like i upset you by insulting you're little girlfriend."

Tatsumi
"Shut up!"

Denki and Tsuyu could see Tatsumi was getting very angry.

Lubbock
"You just can't face the truth she wanted all of us dead so she could get pity from the empire's people, so she would be seen as the one who lost it all."

Tatsumi
"I SAID SHUT UP YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!"

Tatsumi dashed at him with his fist balled up.

Akame
"Tatsumi don't it's what he want's!"

Lubbock smerked at him as he kicked Tatsumi in the stomack, Tatsumi fell to the ground Denki and Mina attempted to attack him but it failed none of them could land a hit on him it's as if he could see there next move.

Lubbock
"Poor foolish soul's so powerless so fragile without you're teigu's, but you will serve once dead."

Lubbock grabed a bag full of molotov cocktail's and lit them.

Lubbock
"Let me tell you something tatsumi the only one who can really beat me *tosses bag* is me."

Tatsumi
"INCURSIO!"

Tatsumi dashed out if the flame's in a new incursio armor.

Lubbock
"How?!"

Akame stould up and smerked.

Momo
"Looking for that medallion!?"

Tsuyu
"It's right here ribbit."

Jiro
"We planed for Tatsumi to run at you so we could get that off of you."

Mina
"We're a lot smarter than you think!"

Denki
"Now all we have left to do is take you down!"

Tatsumi ran at Lubbock and struck him in the jaw Denki shocked him to keep him from running off Tsuyu held him down with her tounge and Akame approached him.

Akame
"Eliminate."

Akame slashed lubbock's throat.

Lubbock
"Gahh!"

Tsuyu let him down as he started thrashing after a moment he started changing the marking's from the murasame didn't spell 'death' but instead it said 'cure'.

Lubbock
"Oh my head what happened where am i?"

Akame
"I guess the murasame is the cure for revenant's."

Momo
"Has to be."

Tatsumi collapsed to the ground as the armor faded.

Akame
"The fusion with incursio wasn't completed so it was feeding off his energy to compensate for the lack of bond until the fusion is complete his bodily transformation won't begin."

Tatsumi
"Gah holy hell that take's it out of you, remind me never to do that again."

Mina
"But it was so cool!"

Momo
"Mina did you not hear her once the bond is complete he will start fusing with it he has to be smart of when to use it."

Tsuyu
"Yeah if he's careless with it there could be very bad consequences ribbit."

Denki
"What the hell was that about if you're supposedly there friend why did you attack them?"

Lubbock
"i could see everything but i couldn't control what i was doing, it's like i was put in the passenger seat of my own body."

Akame
"You were a revenant you couldn't have done anything under you're own freewill you were being controled."

Tatsumi
"Do you remember who could have turned you into a revenant?"

Lubbock
"Yes it was-"

(Another cliffhanger XD, Sorry but i thought it would fit so yeah Tatsumi got his incursio upgrade but it's only temporary until he start's fusing with it we'll find out who made lubbock a revenant next chapter bye)