Chapter 22 (Merciless killing)

\Art is not mine/

7:30 PM

Najenda
"Alright it's time to find those bastard's and send them on a one way trip to hell!"

All
"Right!"

Najenda
"Tatsumi Lubbock take out as many of those asshole's without being seen as possible Akame Sheele on my mark you attack from the back the rest of us will attack from the front, everyone understand?"

All
"Got it!"

Lubbock
"So it's just you and me dude."

Tatsumi
"I guess so."

Bulat
"This attack has to go off without a single problem if we slip up once we may not get another chance."

Chelsea
"Don't be a negative nancy we'll win this!"

Sheele
(Kacchan please don't worry about me)

Night raid got to there assigned location and waited for there time to go in for the attack.

Lubbock
"IT'S BEEN TEN FUCKING MINUTE'S!"

Tatsumi
"Calm down dude you're gonna blow our cover."

After Lubbock's little freakout Najenda gave them the signal to go in.

Lubbock
"Finally!"

Tatsumi
"Remember be completely silent."

Lubbock snuck through the tree's and wraped his cable's around on guy's ankle and yanked him up into the tree's while Tatsumi snaped his neck.

Through the thirty minute's of Tatsumi and Lubbock breaking criminal's neck's there was noone left guarding the hideout.

Akame
"Sheele it's time to advance let's go."

Sheele
"Alright."

Akame and Sheele snuck through the back and started merciless killing criminal's, Najenda started the full frontl attack they left noone alive.

After about an hour and a half of waiting Najenda ordered Tatsumi and Lubbock to join the fight.

Lubbock
"Surprise bitches were here!"

Leone
"Wonderful."

Leone said in a very sarcastic tone.

Susanoo
"Glad you two could join us."

Tatsumi
"Let's take these bastard's to hell!"

Mine
"There fucking everywhere!"

Najenda
"There can't be to many left we have to keep fighting!"

Bulat
"There slowing down!"

Suddenly red lightning struck down the last of the gang.

Chelsea
"What the!?"

A man in a red version of the incursio armor walk out of the shadow's

??????
"I have returned."

Lubbock
"Who the hell are you?!"

??????
"Tatsumi know's a lot more about me than he accept's to remember."

Tatsumi
"But i beheaded you that's what written in the scroll that's how to kill you!"

??????
"My creation's don't die easly that include's me, beheading me only keep's me down for a while good luck trying to find the way to kill me perminantly."

The man laughed at them and zaped himself away.

Tatsumi
"Damnit, DAMNIT ALL!"

Tatsumi fell to his knee's.

Bulat
"Tatsumi are you alright who was that?"

Tatsumi couldn't speak that moment.

Najenda
"Who ever that was he's on my shit list now he's messing with my team than he's asking for a cracked ribcage!"

Akame
"Tatsumi breath you have to calm dowm."

Tatsumi
"Don't tell me to calm down! I thought i killed him he should have died after i beheaded him that's what the scroll said!"

Akame
"It's alright we'll find a way to get rid of him perminantly we will Tatsumi i know we will."

Tatsumi
"You really think so?"

Akame
"I know so."

Sheele
"The power of heart is sharper than any sword."

Bulat
"Indeed it is."

Najenda
"That bastard won't last against us our strength."

Tatsumi
"Thank you guy's this bitch won't win against the ten of us."

Najenda
"Than it's settled any time we see him watch for anything we can use against him."

(And that's it so yeah new villain and Tatsumi does know who he is but tried to block out the memory of this guy but sooner or later we'll figure out who it is so see y'all next chapter bye.)