Chapter 23 (Special day)

\Art is not mine !LEMON WARNING!/

Saturday 8:47 AM

Tatsumi woke up later than normal but there was no school that day so he really didn't care but he realised Akame wasn't there but his quick moment of confusion ended when he heard the shower on.

Tatsumi got out of bed and started looking for some clothes and a towel so after Akame was done in the shower he could jump in and get cleaned off.

Akame walked out of the shower wearing only a towel to cover herself up her breast pressed up against his arm Tatsumi blushed deeply.

Tatsumi
"A-akame!"

Tatsumi said in shock normally Akame hated being seen like that why is she acting so odd today?

Akame
"Morning Tatsu-kun."

Tatsumi
"Morning Akame, i should go take a shower i'll see you in a bit."

Akame
"Okay."

Tatsumi got into the shower as he was bathing he thought to him self.

Tatsumi
(Why is Akame acting like this? Did she get into something? Did someone spike her drink? I don't know so many question's so little answer's, i gotta know why is she acting so strange?)

He refused to believe that she just got comfortable around him to be practically naked near him one wrong move and that towel would fall off and she'd be naked what's wrong with her.

Tatsumi finished his shower and got dressed and walked out he thanked god that Akame was dressed.

Tatsumi
"So are we still good for date night tonight?"

Akame
"So far let's just hope nothing come's up."

The couple walked out of there dorm and started there day but Tatsumi noticed everyone was acting odd was something in the air that he wasn't picking up even Bakugou was weirdly jumpy, what's going on?

Tatsumi
"Hey kirishima."

Kirishima
"Woah oh hey bro you caught me off guard what's up?"

Tatsumi
"Everyone is acting kinda strange even Bakugou's weirdly jumpy is there something in the air?"

Kirishima
"I don't know could be but i'm not picking anything up."

Tatsumi
"Me nether what's so diffrent about today that people are acting so strange?"

Kirishima
"Could be a special day? I don't know."

Tatsumi
"Could be, but i'm not sure this morning Akame walked out of the shower in just a towel that's not like her she hate's being seen like that."

Kirishima
"Do you think this could be the work of a villain?"

Tatsumi
"If so we need to find this guy and figure out what's going on!"

Kirishima got on his hero suit and Tatsumi got his sword and incursio as a just in case.

The duo started searching for any villain's that could be doing this.