Chapter 17 (Kill the gang)

\Art is not mine/

9:47 PM

After sun down night raid started there "killing spree" the heroes weren't gonna stop these gang's from harming good people so night raid had to kill them to protect innocent's from being hurt.

Najenda
"Okay Mine Tatsumi Akame you three will take the southern district Bulat Susanoo you two take the eastern district Leone Sheele Chelsea take the western district me and Lubbock will take the northern district

Mine
(Maybe i can talk Tatsumi into leaving Akame and come to me, no maybe i can talk Akame into a three way relationship yeah that would be nice)

Tatsumi
"Mine are you listining?"

Mine
"Yeah."

Najenda
"So it's settled alright you have you're order's go!"

After the assassin's got into place Mine asked Akame if they could talk in private, Tatsumi went to scout ahead and find an advantage spot.

Akame
"Why did you want to talk here out of all places?"

Mine
"It's about Tatsumi i was thinking maybe we could-."

Akame
"Just don't take him all for you're self and it's fine if we share him i know how much you care about him and i also care so we could share just don't steal him."

Mine
"Thank you Akame but do you think he'll be alright with this."

Akame
"He's very open minded he should be fine with it."

Tatsumi on intercom

Tatsumi
"Alright i found a pretty good advantage spot what hold on a hot minute that's a nice sword."

Akame
"Don't you have a sword?"

Tatsumi
"Yeah about that we had a guard up here and he was armored and my sword snaped."

Mine
"Ouch that's gotta suck, at least it wasn't incursio."

Tatsumi
"I like the look of this sword."

Tatsumi"Sorry i'm getting to wraped up in this sword i'm sending you the location now

Tatsumi
"Sorry i'm getting to wraped up in this sword i'm sending you the location now."

Mine
"On our way."

Akame
"Alright these gang jerk's."

The girl's made it to Tatsumi's location and got into position for there attack.

Gang member
"Damn this one is a real hit she'll sell for a pretty penny."

Woman
"Please i'm begging you don't hurt my daughter!"

Gang member 2
"Shut it bitch we'll do what we want!"

Tatsumi
"I'd be worred if i were you."

Tatsumi said from the shadow's.

Gang leader
"Who said that."

Tatsumi"I did bitch

Tatsumi
"I did bitch."

Tatsumi's new sword was sharp enough to cut though a human being.

Gang member's started shooting at Tatsumi but he started slashing the bullet's out of the air.

Gang member
"What's this guy made out of!?"

Mine had fired a shot from pumpkin the shot ripped through the wall's and tore through the member's flesh.

Akame had appeared from the shadow's and started beheading gang member's.

Gang leader
"P-p-p-please have mercy!"

Akame
"Eliminate."

Gang leader"Gahhhh!"

Gang leader
"Gahhhh!"

The leader howled in pain as the murasame's poison killed him.

Woman
"P-please don't hurt my daughter."

Tatsumi
"It's alright we won't harm you or you're daughter were here to kill gang's like this, we can't harm innocent's were here to protect you."

Woman
"T-thank you."

Child
"You're vewy pwetty ma'am."

Akame
"Thank you."

Child
"Are you superheroes?"

Tatsumi
"In a way."

Mine on the intercom

Mine
"Mission acomplished we have to return to base now."

Akame
"We here you loud and clear returning to base."

With Bakugou

Bakugou
"I hope Sheele's alright, gah i need to find her please don't be hurt."

(So next chapter Kacchan will go looking for Sheele we'll see what the girl's got there selves into see y'all later bye)