Chapter 15 (Kill the beast)

\Art is not mine/

It's been over a month since Tatsumi used incursio he didn't want to use it in fear that the next use could kill him of course that wasn't correct he still had five uses left but he was very scared to leave Akame alone like he did the first time.

Tatsumi had been sticking to his swordsmen ship, he was getting hurt a lot more but in his mind it was worth it, he had been using a different sword not wanting to call on incursio by accident he still had it with him but he didn't use it, he used a sword like this.

He had been use to sword's like this so it's design wasn't a problem but it was very very sharp, just last week he split a Nomu in two from the head down.

At UA

Tatsumi was training with his sword learning new trick's and execution move's.

Akame
"Hey Tatsu-kun!"

\That's Akame's nickname for Tatsumi/

Akame shouted from a far

Tatsumi
"Hey Akame-chan."

Akame got closer and grabed him.

Tatsumi
"Be carful you almost skewered you're self on my sword."

Akame
"Hehe sorry, wanna go for a walk with me?"

Tatsumi
"Sure i really do need to get away from training every now and again."

The two lover's started there walk in the park.

Akame
"So were you being serious about destroying incursio if you have no other option?"

Tatsumi
"Hundred percent."

Akame
"So you'd be willing to lose you're teigu just to stay with me?"

Tatsumi
"Yeah a life without you Akame is a life i don't wanna live."

Akame's face turned bright red.

Akame
"Thank you Tatsu-kun."

Denki all the sudden ran by screaming

Denki
"AHHHHHHH!"

Bakugou
"I'M GONNA KICK YOU'RE ASS!"

Tatsumi
"Oh christ sake what did he do this time to get Bakugou on him?"

Akame
"Should we follow them?"

Tatsumi
"If we want Denki to live then yeah probably."