Chapter 20 (Cursed)

\Art is not mine/

All was dead quiet in the pitch black night as the member's of night raid got back to base, Lubbock and Najenda were back first or so they thought.

As they entered the base they were met with Bakugou covered in bandage's some of them soaked in blood.

Bakugou
"Yo!"

Lubbock
"What happend to you?"

Bakugou
"A certent ginger with a dog happend to me."

Lubbock
"Seryu?"

Bakugou
"Yeah but she's dead now."

Sheele
"He won't be able to use his quirk for a bit that attack could have killed you."

Najenda
"So how did he end up into this?"

Bakugou
"We'll i was trying to reach her and she wasn't answering so i went looking for her and saw that Seryu bitch i attacked her and that dog thing i used an attack i had in the making [Atomic blast] i used it and it ripped up my arm's pretty badly so they brought me back here to patch me up and that's what happend in a nutshell."

Najenda
"Okay that was a little all over the place but i think i understand."

With Akame Mine and Tatsumi.

Mine
"So there just happend to be a new sword up there as you're old sword broke?"

Tatsumi
"It's actually the sniper's sword i just took it off his corpse."

Akame
"That make's a lot more since than it just happend to be up there."

Mine
"I'm not a sword's girl but it's a pretty nice looking sword."

Tatsumi"Yeah hopefully this one doesn't break like that last one!"

Tatsumi
"Yeah hopefully this one doesn't break like that last one!"

Mine
"That would suck."

Akame
"If so we could find a new one."

Tatsumi
"Let's hope like hell we won't have to."

Akame
"Anyway we should get back to base."

Tatsumi
"Are you kidding me Aizawa will kill us if he find's out we were gone we should go back to UA!"

Mine
"Base is safer than UA when it come's to being hidden."

Tatsumi
"UA is one of the safest place's in japan only other student's and heroes are allowed passed the gate's!"

Mine
"We have our order's we return to base!"

Kirishima
"Aizawa say's UA."

Tatsumi
"He found out didn't he?"

Kirishima
"Not yet but if we don't hurry he will!"

Akame
"It's not to late it's eleven forty pm he won't look at the cam's until midnight."

Tatsumi
"Than we don't have a second to waist let's get moving!"

After ten minute's of running the group made it back to there dorm's in UA, as Tatsumi and Akame calmed down and got to bed they crashed just about instantly.

The couple held eachother as they slept at least until five in the morning when *CRASH* the sound made Aizawa jump out of his seat Akame woke up from the sudden sound as well, Aizawa looked at the camera and saw Tatsumi jumped out of his window.

Akame got out of bed and started running down stair's Momo woke up from Akame running and followed.

Momo Aizawa and Akame followed Tatsumi's foot print's they had split of in six path's the group split up Akame had heard Tatsumi scream in pain.

Akame
"Tatsu-kun!"

Akame ran about ten more minute's and saw Tatsumi.

Akame
"Tatsu-kun?"

Tatsumi
"Don't look at me! Stay away!"

Akame didn't listen and got closer to him.

Tatsumi
"Please Akame run away forget this thing you see infront of you!"

Akame knelt down next to him and saw what he had become.

Tatsumi"Please erase my face from you memory forget i even exist!"

Tatsumi
"Please erase my face from you memory forget i even exist!"

Tatsumi was clearly scared at what he had become.

Akame
"No, regardless of how you look now you're still the man i fell in love with inside no matter what i'll always love you!"

Tatsumi
"How could you love a monster like me!?"

Akame grabed him by the shirt and started speaking once more.

Akame
"You're not a monster! You swore we would have are happy ending! Please i lost you once i can't lose you again!"

Akame's word's brought tear's to Tatsumi's eye's.

Tatsumi lifted Akame's chin up and kissed her deeply, Tatsumi could feel the dragon side of his face fade away.

Tatsumi
"I swear Akame i'll give you you're happy end i promess i love you and i always will."

Akame kissed him again and held him there not wanting to let him go.

Akame
"I'll hold you to it Tatsu-kun."

(And that's it so the good end those two were talking about was having a family and no longer having to kill and about Mine you'll just have to see where all that goes so i'll see y'all next chapter bye)