Chapter 25 (Family secret's)

\Art is not mine/

Sunday 10:47 AM

After Akame and Tatsumi finished the little makeout session they had sat up and started speaking once more about Tatsumi's brother.

Akame
"So, what was his name?"

Tatsumi
"His name is Tatsuya he really earned his name sake it mean's 'Sign of the dragon' and he really has a dragon's strength and one's heart."

Akame
"He truly sound's like a great person we just need to get that gauntlet off and he'll be freed form that armor."

Tatsumi
"Easier said than done he's gonna put up one hell of a fight when we actually find him."

Akame
"We should tell Najenda before we go searching for him."

Tatsumi and Akame finally went and told Najenda about Tatsuya.

Najenda
"This is all very confusing a brother some ancient gauntlet that belonged to a dragon emperor that possessed him what's next some dragon chick appear's and take's us to some dragon world?!"

Tatsumi
"Don't you dare jinx us or i will be pissed."

Lubbock
"All i have to say is *inhale*, HOLY PLOT TWIST! I had no clue you had a brother and something about a dragon that ruled over the earth before humanity even existed just what the hell is going on?!"

Leone
"I don't know but it's better than my alcohol induced coma's!"

Bulat
"I'll say this again you should really consider rehab for you're alcoholism."

Leone
"I'M NOT AN ALCOHOLIC!"

Bakugou
"Let's not argue about her alcohol addiction she'll get defensive."

Leone
"WHY YOU LITTLE!"

Izuku
"Miss Leone if you really are an alcoholic you should seek help you're addiction could kill you."

Tenya
"Those are the fact's taking into fact how much you drink everyday you're lucky to be alive right now."

Kirishima
"I had an alcoholic uncle he died from alcohol poisoning he was thirty four when we had to bury him i was just eight."

Leone
"I-i had no idea that could happen."

Najenda
"Smoking can do the same thing that's why i quit."

Leone
"Then after we get his brother out of this i'll he to a rehab facility i swear on it."

Bakugou
"I have a pretty good one in mind my aunt went there and she's been sober three year's since then."

Leone
"Then i'll be headed there after we get Tatsumi's brother out of that armor."

Najenda
"We just need to track him down first if were gonna get that gauntlet off of him."

Shoto
"If i could freeze the gauntlet we could easly shatter it but i've read about it and it's apparently unbreakable."

Momo
"Than we need to find a way to distract him and he'll let his guard down that will give us the chance to take the gauntlet."

Tatsumi
"Again easier said than done he's gonna fight like it's his last so we have to be careful with this fight."

Najenda
"Then it's settled we find him and get that damned gauntlet and put it somewhere noone will ever find it those are you're order's, we can't kill him so do you're best not to."

All
"Roger that."

Tatsumi
(Don't worry Tatsuya we'll save you no matter the cost.)

(And that's it for this chapter so Tatsuya has black hair and green eye's he was possessed by the dragon emperor's gauntlet and has been tracking incursio down to destroy it seeing it as a threat to his new empire  but Tatsuya doesn't want this he want's to escape it's control so i'll see y'all next chapter bye)