Chapter 24 (His relation)

\Art is not mine/

Sunday 8:30 PM

Tatsumi woke up next to the woman he loved most Akame she was bare naked since the two of them had been intimate the night before the night he turned seventeen, Before he got lost in thought he tried to get out of bed but Akame was holding him down so he was kinda stuck there.

Akame mumbled incoherently as Tatsumi strugled to get out of her grasp without waking her up until he got an idea, he started kissing her neck instinctively she turned away so she had let go of Tatsumi.

Tatsumi was finally able to get out of bed and get a shower, once he did get into the shower he started thinking to himself.

Tatsumi
(I still can't believe he's back i thought beheading him would keep him down.)

Flashback

Tatsumi
"You've killed hundred's haven't you gone far enough?"

??????
"Fuck sake stop you're worrying! This is our chance to stop all violence!"

Tatsumi
"You're talking enslaving women and children sir this is going to far!"

??????
"This is the only way to end this violence between human being's to make them feal what it's like to be bound to a hollow shell and worth nothing!"

Tatsumi
"That's not the only way you know when we were children i thought better of you! i thought you wanted to end slavery not make it worse!"

??????
"Easy Tatsumi what are you doing?"

Tatsumi
"Saving our village from a tyrant."

Tatsumi beheaded ??????.

Tatsumi
"I just wish thing's could have been different ?????? we could have made a new village but you got lost in power."

End of flashback

Tatsumi had snaped back to reality when he felt Akame's bare breast push against his arm she jumped into the shower with him.

Tatsumi
"Oh morning Akame."

Akame
"Morning Tatsu-kun!"

Tatsumi and Akame began bathing as Akame finished cleaning out her hair Tatsumi had wraped his arm's around her waist he was calmed from just holding her.

After the two had finished there shower and got dressed Akame asked.

Akame
"Who was that thing?"

Tatsumi
"He------was my brother."

Akame's eye's widened with shock this thing who had just tried to kill him was his brother.

Akame
"I thought you were an only child."

Tatsumi
"I wish, but i don't mean that completely he was a great brother until he found that damned gauntlet."

Akame
"It sound's like he was important to you."

Tatsumi
"Very, our parent's weren't the best they were acually pretty damn horrable, our old man was a drunk bastard and our mom was a drug addict, my brother was kinda like my bodyguard he was pretty tough but i guess he finally snaped when our old man threw a broken glass bottle at me he grabed my arm and walked out the door the old hag said he couldn't just walk out with me and he just screamed *watch me*."

Akame
"He sounded like a good man."

Tatsumi
"If we could just get that gauntlet off we could save him from that damned thing!"

Akame
"We will when we tell Najenda about the gauntlet she'll make a plan to get it off."

Tatsumi
"Just think what's Lubbock gonna say when we tell them he's my brother."

Akame
"Probably gonna freak out now that i think about it."

Tatsumi
"Just thinking about it holy mother of-"

Tatsumi's sentence was cut short as Akame started kissing him.

After what felt like hour's when in reality was only a few minute's they finally stoped.

Akame
"Sorry i really needed that from you teasing me this morning."

Tatsumi
"Hey i did that so you'd let me go."

Akame
"Still you teased me."

Tatsumi
"Fine you win."

Akame giggled but that was cut short when Tatsumi started tongue kissing her, his tongue was now in her mouth and she was enjoying every last second of it, Najenda could wait for this info right now Akame was in complete bliss.

(That it folk's so now you know who this guy is he's Tatsumi's brother so hope to see y'all next chapter bye.)