Chapter 12

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

In my chamber, I sat on my bed while Namjoon professionally stood in front of me.

"She is gone" He hands me piece of a paper.

"Fate is changed"

Changed? But in what way? Worst?

To not act like a foolish, I'm retraining myself to rely on false hopes.

But again this thought brings back the memory when that foolish Half-human believed I will lose my power one day.

It became true.

One thing about them tables. They always turn...

I just hate everyone.

She told me if I help Taehyung escape from prison, my fate would change The thing is that Namjoon believes the fortune teller has link to the theft but I don't suspect her at all. She invited me in for fortune telling and my curiosity got over me. She showed me vision of terrible death which seemed awfully terrifying and real. I asked her if there is way out and she told me this plan and so I acted upon it on whim.

But the thing is he didn't escape.

So the question is how?

I let my arm fall to my side while my finger still firmly grip the edge of paper as Namjoon watch my other hand dejectedly grasp the blanket in frustration

Just in one day, my eyes lost the shine. Sculptures on my body no longer emits azure but only stays as pitch black.

It feels like I'm soulless, a living corpse.

"Do you know who she is?" His narrow eyes carefully study my bitter expression.

I frown shaking my head, "No, but her presence was giving familiar vibes and I'm not sure if she was actually "She"

It was someone else, disguised in appearance of beautiful women.

I was able to recognize the spell masking her real body and it is forbidden to hide identity by using that spell. Merchandise in other countries usually disguise in different forms of animals or races to do illegal acts because foreigner don't have ability to sense the mana so it's pretty easy to trick them.

But performing this forbidden spell in wizard realms is more like committing crime in front of police because wizards are the only one who can easily recognize them.

It seems like she had ulterior motive.

I didn't care as long as my business was to only see my future in the glass ball.