Chapter 4

"You will never listen to me, don't you?"

I heard her shrill voice in darkness as I am leaning against random tree once again but with my eyes closed and extending my legs forward. I know she is crouching down right in front of my foot looking at me intensely while resting her folded arms on her knee.

I am feeling very exhausted because of long day and I am unmotivated right now considering what is happening but she is asking me to draw her.

I open my eye and met with her piercing blue eyes glare from under thick, black lashes while naturally rosy cheeks appear vivacious against elegant yet chubby, pale ivory skin.

She is good art to draw but the way she is wearing red cloak under green robe is screaming her lack of fashion sense which made me cringe so much that I lost my appetite to eat strawberries.

"What if I refuse...?"

"You'll still draw because I am ordering you" she stated.

I tiled my head amusingly looking at sulking princess who is impatiently staring back at me with crossed arms.

"Don't you know who I am?" She hissed while glaring at me with slight pout.

"You are Y/N" I stated as matter-of-fact.

"Princess" She corrected.

"You are Y/N before princess" I opined in monotone tone.

She simply stares at me before fluttering her eyes shut and breaths out "Still aren't you going to obey me?

"No"

She groaned annoyingly. Ever since she got to know about my talent, she keep ordering me around to draw like a boss.

She thinks I will become her servent just because she is a princess?

"Why?" She asked darkly.

"Because I don't want to" I brushes off the leaves who fell on my shrouder before glancing at her "Now will you leave me alone, please?"

Her eye glazed in deep thought before muttering "You should be grateful that I am giving you my company"

I squint my eye at her and then retreating my legs back to myself folding them and slowly leans my upper body toward her direction, "I need to ask you something" I injected.

She blankly stare at me before sitting down on grass right in front of me and folding her legs in same manner, locking her gaze with mine, "What?"

"Are you..?" I trails off as my demeanor becoming serious, "using me?"

Something flickered in her eyes but she kept blank face as I continue, "Your group of classmates told me that you are receiving punishment by law for misbehaving as princess and to prove that you are a great heir of throne you are spending your quality time with me"

I crossed my arms, "I don't really believe in rumours so I wanted to ask you in person" I mused sternly.

"So.." I trails off raising my single eyebrow in demanding manner, "Yes or No?"

Her eye raked over my face studying it for second.

"Yes"

Feeling of betraying dawned on me but I frowned ignoring my feelings and focusing on her. I snorted,"Why?"

Despite of answering my question she trails off, "You shoud be grateful..." She tilted her chin upward while her fingers plays with her hair strand sassily, not feeling bad at all, "That I choose you out of all wizards"