Chapter 9

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

Dawn is breaking, and the pale pink sunrise brushed it's feathers of light over everything but unfortunately number of 32 forces man are briefly rewarded with this gentle sunrise. As this twinkling rosy light is about to get veiled under magic waves.

During their resting hours from sunset to sunrise, they gather in castle's vast garden waiting for Namjoon's command as he is standing on pathway made of maroon bricks, bathed in the radiant light of a spring sunrise.

Things has been really hectic for him, the mysterious disappearings out of nowhere... including 1000 year old spring tree that was the heart of this kingdom. As the General, it is his duty and first priority to put his life on line in order to protect the safes of this kingdom and citizens but he failed miserably all this time.

Then, there are some dwarves are stealing wizard's mana unfairly by using black magic, just to become powerful. His team were able to caught some of them and he executed them by his own hands as there is no any other way to get mana back from them.

And then this Half-human who cried his heart out on him before passing out... he surely gave him mini-heartattack when his eyes glittered with mana out of nowhere. But after all this, Namjoon inspected Taehyung's eyes again and surprisingly it didn't even got injured, bleeding is at another level.

That was another dilemma for Namjoon. How come Half-Wizard eye's didn't bled when it glowed with magic?

"Ready...?" Namjoon raise his hand in the air as he already installed enough time. Everyone stood alert in irregular position ready to release their mana power in order to detect evil force.

"Go!" The moment his hand fell to his side, every force man released multiple manas but suddenly all of them swiftly takes U-turn targetting Namjoon's right collar bone.

His eyes got widened as breath got stuck in his throat and his body stiffened. Twinkling in a rosy sunrise, everyone dubiously looking at Namjoon.

Exhaling, he slowly avert his dark gaze on it and notice their magics waves didn't went through his body but they are swaying and floating around at certain portion of cloak.

His mind gets clouded with uncertainty and ambiguous. To confirm his doubts, he quickly untie his cloak letting it fall behind on his feet. The magic waves, all at once falls within it proving his suspicions were true.

The traces of evil force aren't inside Namjoon but on his cloak.

Namjoon gingerly kneed in one leg, taking hold of his cloak and turning it around to display the portion where the yellow sparkling shade can be seen.

This is the portion that got drenched by Taehyung's tears.

Flashback

"Sorry, I wet your cloak with my tears" The little boy said wiping his eyes while trying to avoid looking at Namjoon's eyes.