Chapter 2

5 years later...

Inside a dim light room lies various kind of books, magical gems floating inside thick glass and sparkling flower whose petals are of unusual colour than normal. In the middle end of room a wizard is sitting on chair, focusing on his task he is doing on table.

Adding few drop of honey in blue liquid in bowl, the wizard carefully dropped a petal of rose in it and the petal quickly dissolved emitting cyan light then whole liquid turns into pink colour.

RIP the person who will drink this...

Wizard confusedly arch his eyebrows when he notice the blue smoke was still coming from it, he carefully lean close using one eye telescope to look closely, not realizing someone behind him until tiny hand appear in his sight extending forward to touch the liquid. He quickly grab his wrist where "Moon" was written before he dip his finger inside the liquid.

"Don't you dare bud" Taemin warned making his irises to glow purple to make himself look intense but the Taehyung giggles not giving up as he extend his other hand to poke Taemin's eye but he stops him to save his poor eyes.

"Magic really attracts you huh? You are really dangerous" He drawled his eyes coming back to normal, gazing at his mischeivious son whose attention is now on liquid again, making plan to touch it again inside his devilish mind.

Sometimes Taemin wonder should he keep him away from magic or keep magic away from him.

He turn his head around to look at door and groaned, "How did you open the door?"

Taehyung doesn't respond as he was leaning close to liquid. But before the blue smoke could enter his nostrils Taemin placed his hand on his tiny face before pulling him close to him and carrying the resisting kid in his arms, walking toward the door.

He saw a chair place right against the door.

That's totally not a 5 year old wizard could think of.

"You are really inheriting intelligence from your mother huh?"

"Are you saying you are dumb?" Taehyung riposted innocently.

"I guess you are inheriting my sarcasm" He opined unbelievably looking at Taehyung.

He pouts, "That's not it! I thought I was intelligent because of my Father... But if you say so" He explicated before shrugging.

Taemin realize Taehyung was not being sarcastic but was being sincere thinking he inherited from his Father because he always watch him invent new things like portions.

Taemin eye widened like saucers, "From now on I am literally going to give credit to myse-"

He got interrupted as the gem stone inside Taemin's robe pocket start giving off light flashes. He quickly placed Taehyung back on floor before taking out medium palm-sized gem stone and a man appears in form of horoscope when light goes off.

"Come to my house now" Taemin demanded before turning it off, not giving poor man chance to speak.

He knee down in front Taehyung "My friend is visiting so be a good boy and behave-"

The door burst opens and Taemin let out exaggerated sigh. He probably teleported instead of walking all the way here.

"Heeyy maan" His friend Zach walks toward Taemin with open arms but his eyes falls on Taehyung. He was about to say something to Taehyung when suddenly he got attack by his hug around his legs.

"Yahh! Don't pull, my pant will fall" He said grabbing this enthusiastic kid's arms off his pants and kneeling down infront of him.

"He is really energetic..." Zach mumbled addressing Taemin while still holding this sly kid arms with his eyes still on him.