Chapter 13

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

This is torture, pure torture.

Elder Chicago said that we can't just teleport to Sapphire since it's official so we have to cross the border with respect.

And when we crossed the border, they took me straight to large venue where elves from court of justice and famous reasearchers were present. They were kind enough to greet with smile and lovingly pat my head while other stares bore in me.

The problem is, there are numerous number of prisoners in front of me and I have to draw all of them when I'm literally dying from lack of sleep. Senior reasearchers are standing by my side to examine this process, to study about my power.

My yawn echoes in deadly silent venue and I rubs my eyes not caring about it.

I'm holding myself together considering about my Father's diginity as he is well-known reasearcher but now I'm losing the control. If they are turning blind eye to the young artist who is dying here instead of these prisoners, then why shouldn't I?

Meanwhile there is Elf princess who seem to be around the age of 6 year old but her attention seeking behaviour is not helping at all. She excitedly waves at me whenever I accidently make eye contact with her.

Am I that amusing thing for display? I know humans are a rare but still. Besides littld kids shouldn't be allowed here, it's traumatizing.

Says the little kid himself.

"The place where you are sending us is prosperous?" One of the prison ask.

My hand paused as I lift my head to look at him. His body is well-builded, his one eye have long scar and his neck, wrists, and ankles are cuffed by big chains.

The sight is enough to give me worst nightmares.

"I don't know, it could be dead end too." I calmly blurts earning dissapointed looks from reasearchers for ruining their theories by implying my own idea.

He start laughing, "So my end can't be prosperous?"

"You will know that better"

It could be worst than hell or beautiful than heaven, or they are just ceasing to exist.

I hope it's none of them except for latter. I can't carry weight of guilt on my shoulders in such young age.

After 3 hours of pure torture both mentally and physically. I lay flat on comfy bed in the room suited in the castle of this kingdom.

Suddenly someone start knocking on door rapidly as if there is no tomorrow. I groaned in defeat, lazily wiggle moving away from the bed to place my feet on floor.

I'm barely able to lift my feet up, my legs are wobbly. This might happening because of long ride in carriage but I never heard someone complaining about this before.