Chapter 11

3rd person's POV

3rd person's POV

The lady drag the key forward on table with smirk etched on her face, "You can go for him now, he got caught"

Y/N picks up the key and hides in inside her cloak sleeves before getting up to take her leave when her mocking voice stops her, "Remember, It's near impossible to change the fate"

She tilted her head to glance at mischeivious lady who seem to enjoy everything, "At least it's not impossible, Ahjumma."

...

The prison windows are at the top of longest walls and reluctantly she is planning to make her entry through them.

When she reached her destintaion, she cran her head observing the wall covered in bushes that is leading up to lone small window filled with magic  barrier blocking it's way of entry.

Instead of climbing all the way there, she simply teleports and grips the magical railing and used her magic on the bushes making them snakes around her ankle to balance herself up.

The stem stings against her skin but she ignores the pain, peeking inside and saw Taehyung who sat alone on bench with his head hunging low. The cell isn't exactly for criminals but doesn't scream favourable at same time. It is surrounded by magic power while they left half-human here.

"Hey! Psst!"

He immediately lift his head noticing her and frowned in displease upon seeing her here. He gets up, strolling toward her while his dark chocolate orbs lands on magic barrier separating them. Apparently, he can't push her away even if he wants to.

"What are you doing here? Get out" He retorts, basically not expecting any good thing from her.

She hissed furiously muttering arcane words which made her teleport inside through the magic barrier.

Of course, I can do that, I am princess and It's not wrong to take advantage of my position, She thought

"I am here to help you escape"

His frown deepens even more as if she offered something disadvantageous, "Why?"

She give him quick glance him head to toe unbelievably, "What do you mean why? You don't have any aim to survive?"

He remains silent thinking something before inquiring, "How can you say I'm going to die?"

"Don't you know? The scanning will burn your skin!"

Little did she knew they already scanned him and nothing happened.

Taehyung decided to play along and crossed his arms like stubborn steak, "My answer is still no"

She clicked her tongue and waved her hand impatiently, "But Whyyy?! Don't you have any fear for your dear life?"

"No"