Chapter 5

Next Day...

Taehyung POV

The school ended earlier than usual and no one knows the reason. I exit the buiding jogging outside ready to go home but some voices made me halt on my tracks.

"Yah! Shoo"

"YOU SHOO!!"

I sighed recognizing these voices. I don't want to bump on Y/N and Jimin again because crossing ways with them means trouble, especially when they are fighting like this. I twist around to take another way without glancing at them.

"Don't run, I already saw you~" Jimin chirped.

I let out frustration groaned, even in this situation his smug personailty is not going away.

Gripping my backpack straps, I slowly turn around as if I am about to witness murder scene but met with Jimin lying under Y/N as she was on top of him choking his neck while other hand ready to punch him. Both of their irises along with their design underneath their uniform is glowing and mixture of green and blue auras surround them as Jimin mana is green but worst part is that both of them were staring at me with this scary sight that I almost felt little threatened and shivers runs down my spine.

"Congratulation!" I chirped back at Jimin sarcastically, keeping my image.

"Yaah! Help me from this monster" Jimin pleaded weakly gesturing his jaw at Y/N as she stares at me angrily while tightening her grip around his neck, earning painful whimper from him

Like challenging me to come and save him.

"I don't want to die before eating my delicious food at home" I rejoined, more like I-don't-know-who-are-you before turning around to walk causally like nothing happened.

It's awkward after what happened so avoiding her is best idea.

Jimin was about to call out again but instead I heard suffering muffled voice, probably Y/N is clasping his mouth close. I stomped out because I don't want to witness real murder attempt.

Y/N POV

When Taehyung left, Jimin weak, innocent and victim-like expression change into mischievous under my hand like he was waiting for Taehyung to leave. I didn't realize when I got distracted loosening my grip and power as he took advantage of that and used air element sending me fly away from him like disable bird.

I screamed my lungs out but hugged nearby tree branch on time like failed koala before he could send me out in space. Jimin took advantage of that too before I could process what happened I am already glued to tank like snail as thick loosely rod-like stems is tied around my whole body with branch.

I don't know which type of power he used but he was fast. Now I regret for not being serious for studying "how to use magic on tree." And now If I try to break through using my magic power, it will break the whole branch due to close contact with my body.

"YAH JIMIN FREE ME RIGHT THIS INSTANT"

"Not happening suckers" He exclaimed punching his fits in air as victory like he conquered the whole world before running away.

"JIMIN WAIT YOU-"

Hairs on my neck stand when I saw giant ants are crawling on branch. Getting scared, I quickly tried to summon small amount of my power only to break through stems. But it didn't worked as I hear faint noise of cracking of branch below me.

"Don't use magic dummy"

I hear familiar voice behind me, I cran my neck toward source and found Taehyung sitting on same branch.