Chapter 1

Kingdom of Euphoria "also known as Wizard Realm" blooms with unity and love...citizens live in harmony and peace but these all began to slow down, to empty itself in the moonlit snowscape when great sadness take over in particular household of Wizard.

A sob escapes from his lips as he holds her lifeless hand resting against his forehand. His wife untimely death have brought unsurmountable agony in him.

He felt a hand rest on his shoulder and other rubs his back in reassuring way.

"Taemin...The baby...." His old mother trails off weakly.

He know what's coming next but there is little glimpse of hope in his heart that it has to be wrong.

"Is half-human" She finished the sentence with whisper which almost made his heartbeat stop. His Mother could feel his emotions surge, as his inner thought suddenly manifested feelings of remorse, regret, sadness, and guilt.

He lift his head to look at his dead beautiful wife sleeping more peacefully than ever. He stood up from his chair leaning close to her and kissed her forehead.

"I promise I won't let our child die... I promise I promise.." He repeat whispering the words as his tear drop fell on her cheek and he wipes it with his shaking hand, smiling down at her and craving in his heart her features for last time.

Suddenly baby cry erupt from another room, He quickly jotted up before giving her forehead last peck and heading to that room to fulfill his promise he made just now.

The Mother comes close to her lifeless body holding back tears with sad weak smile as she lean in caressing her cheeks.

"Sleep with no worries dear, he will never let you down, he will protect your baby at all costs"

That's all she said before placing white cloth on her face to cover.

Taemin comes inside the room quickly looking at his baby crying with cloth wrap around him. The moment he hold the baby in his arma the baby stop crying and looks at Taemin curiously. Taemin smiles weakly before wipes off tear strains from his cheek with thumb.

"I will protect you"

It's been week since Half-human is born in certain household spreading the news around whole kingdom like fire. Today is the day when authorities are going to visit their house.

"What are you going to do now?" Shivay asks one of the man of authority staring at the tired man in front of him whose black circles are visible while he hold half-human baby in his arms.

Even his tired eyes are full of confidence and determintaion while the baby happily flails its tiny arms toward authority man.

"Obviously, I will be a good father" Taemin said sternly making few of them groan in frustration.

"You know very well what I am talking about"

His eye narrowed giving off purple sparkle "I can protect him"

"That's what every wizard says but unfortunately action speaks louder than words"

"Don't worry I will work on action instead of hopeful promises" He said walking out too done for this conversation and silent message for them to leave.

"Aura emitting from you could harm the half-human!" One of them shouted from behind.

Taemin eye widened as he quickly look down to his baby to see if he is bleeding or not but sigh of relief escapes from his mouth as the baby giggles trying to get hold of his purple aura in it's tiny hand.

"His name is not Half-human" Taemin rolled his eyes before looking at his child admiringly.

"He is called Kim Taehyung"