Chapter 10

Taehyung POV

Taehyung POV

Cold breeze ruffles my hair as I sat on grass watching two humans sparing eachother in plain ground, with Jin Hyung under the shade of tree.

Jin hyung claims he knows some moves of martial arts but he learned to use sword here because they used something else in their world that is called gun and it's bullet goes straight inside the body.

This dual doesn't have any auras or magic powers but it didn't failed to fascinate me, the way they are attacking eachother powerfully shooks me to the core. Every single clacking sound of sword flips my heart.

"Martial arts enthusiasm?"

I finally remember to blink and turn my head to look at Jin who is patiently waiting for my answer.

"I love them but I can't participate because I'm restricted to use magic." I awkwardly stated.

Just then loud clacking sound echoes in air as the sword of particular opponent went flying away and other one points it's edge toward his throat to claim submissive.

"But you can" He opined looking at them as they start laughing now.

I confusedly look at Jin as he continued, "I am talking about Human martial arts, not wizard"

Realization dawns over me and my eye lit up, "Really? I unbelievably inquired.

He nodded as if it's normal.

"YEAH!" I jumped on my feet. raising both my hands in the air that grabs other opponents attention.

"Which day would you like to practice first?"

"Today-"

Everything happen so fast as I feel harsh pull on my wrist and the world went upside down around me and then I found myself facing blue sky with air completely knocked out of my lungs.

"Hyung! Why did you flip him over without warning?!" Hoseok suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

What the hell just happened?

"Aish don't kill the vibe, It is a just a trailer. Besides I was being easy on him by flopping him on gra-"

"AWSOME!!" I exclaimed startling Jin and sits up excitedly, "Teach me that!"

He frowned,"I'm not going to teach you that yet. You will break your backbone by trying to flip grown ups over your shoulder."

I pouted in disspointment while he said, "We don't have human opponent same age as you so make sure to try it on your wizard friends, if I did"

Hoseok stood there with terror on his face, "Hyung, you are joking right?"

Jin hyung shake his head looking dead serious while I excitedly squirm on my feet.