Chapter 3

7 years later...

Inside the walls of grand castle, significant number of ministers are gathered in the meeting hall with an ocean of feelings of helplessness, confusion amd fear.

Something unpredicted happened for the first time in this kingdom which made them question their own security powers and abilities to detect something.

The king paces back and fouth with worried lingering on his sharp features. Someone interrupts his train of thoughts, "Your Majestic, the victim families are asking for whereabouts of their missing one. How we are suppose to response them?"

The king sighs with his hand clasps together behind his back, "I have send few man of force to investigate. We will wait until we get to know any new information to solve the puzzle"

At the same time the large metal doors open with loud thud following with dignified footsteps which echoes in the entire audience hall grabbing attention of each individual present there as the guards closes the door behind him again. A expected man stand infront of king who bows slightly in respect.

"Namjoon..." King trails off feeling relief to see him arriving on time, "Did you find out something?" The king asked his voice booming in quiet audience hall.

He nodded, "Yes, Your Majestic. May I continue?"

"You may continue"

He cleared his throat standing tall before adding "According to witnesses, yellowish glow appeared infront of opponents before they disappeared. We have checked everyone who were present at the time of incident but no one mana's colour matched."

"So the suspect was not among the audience present there?"

Namjoon nodded again, "Yes your Majestic...But"

"But?" One of the council minster asked gaining brief stare of Namjoon before he continued,"We couldn't found any trace of foreign magic power..."

Strange chaos uproars in meeting hall floating with panicked questions

"No any trace? How's that possible? A voice asked from right side following with other voices.

"Is history repeating itself again?"

King's heart wrecked with fear. He locked his gaze with Namjoon whose eye is filled with determination while other voices in hall can be faintly heard now as he can only hear clear words flowing out from his trustworthy General's mouth, "I will find it Your Majestic. This is oath of General of the Kingdom of Euphoria..." His voice echoes fading in air.

A long time ago some evil force appeared due to which, everyone, one by one were disappearing and many creatures were almost at the peek of extinct until they found out and caught it...

But this time, after many years...It's happening again and they found no trace of it which is more problematic.

Because If there is no trace of it then...it's become impossible to caught it.

Meanwhile in the particular household of Wizard....

Grandmother was sewing the sweater as her gaze suddenly shifts to Taehyung who was sulking while sitting on chair of dinning table while Taemin stood leaning against wall plus glaring at Taehyung.

"You are getting angry on me as if I was the one who vanished them in thin air" Taehyung muttered fiddling his fingers, trying to act cool.

Grandma bursts into loud laughter earning shocked look from both of them.

"Aissh I know I can't do that, you didn't need to laugh at me" Taehyung said feeling offended for being laughed at by his own grandmother but deep down he know that she is just teasing him to ease the tension.