Chapter Four

Heather's point of view

After the class, I was walking down the hall when I met my another friend Rose Parker. She's a ravenclaw. She's smart and bloody talented. Also take note do fancy Harry Potter. But the thing is she's older than us. She's at the aame age with Fred and George but age doesn't matter you know. "Hey! How's your day?" Rose asked. "Bad." I said very lifeless. "what happened?" she asked panicking.

"Fred did happen. He won't stop like he kept on teasing! He's a bloody idiot." I said. "oh my god look at him!" Rose said as we met Harry, Rin and my twin. "Simp." I said. "shut up." Rose said. "You know why you're not a Slytherin?" I asked. "Yes I know." Rose said. "Because you're such a softie." I said. "You know why you're never a ravenclaw?" Rose asked.

"why?" I asked. "Because you're a bloody idiot! I was asking then you answer me with a question." Rose said and chuckle. "Whatever I need sleep. Meet me at the library later! I'll be changing into my quidditch uniform I have my practice." I said and change ways.

I usually change into Gryffindor locker room because Slytherin keeps on bothering me. I am early and no one was still there so I don't have to go to one of the toilets to change. It has bloody small space. I already changed into my quidditch pants so now I have to change into my quidditch top. I remove my top leaving only my bra covering my top bare body. I bent down to get my top from my bag. When I straight up I saw George was already at my back.

"AH— George you're going to kill me!" I sais catching my breath. I instantly cover my breast to hide it from him. "I never expected Granger that you have a really nice body." George said smirking. "Turn around you bloody idiot!" I said. "That's rubbish! Don't flatter yourself! I'm not looking." George said. "Oh Weasley you're literally drooling over my body." I said and smirk. "what a tease Granger." George said and turn around and cover his eyes.

"I'm not a tease you and your brother are the tease." I said and put my top on. "I wonder if your twin Hermione have the same body as yours." George said. I grab his wrist and pin him to the nearest wall. "Don't talk to my twin like that." I said in a low voice. "What are you going to do Granger?" George asked. I smirk and bite my lower lip. I look into his eyes and touch his chest playfully and push him and walk away.

"Don't do that again!" George shouted. "Oh yeah? What are you going to do Weasley?" I asked. George grabs my hand and now pin me to the nearest wall. "You want me to be honest?" George asked. "Oh yeah?" I asked and smirk. He bit his lower lip before answering. "I will rip those clothes  that is covering your beautiful body and then I'm going to fuck you hard to the point that you cannot wallk the next weeks or to play Quidditch." George said leaning close to me. I just blushed and I lost my words.

"Someone's flatter huh?" George asked and smirk. "George, oh." I said and smirk. He leans closer to my ear. His breath gives me chills down the spine. "I want you to say that five times faster." George said. I laughed which make him look into me. "What's funny?" George asked. "In your dreams you simp!" I said and push him "Oh yeah? Speaking of not a simp? You're a simp too!" George said. "No. Prove it!" I said. "You're such a simp when it comes to Fred and I." George said. "Nope." I said. "Liar." He said leaning even more closer. I push him away and started to walk away.

"Where you going?" George asked. "Practice duh." I said and walk away. As I came out from the Quidditch locker room someone's hand grab me and grab my neck to pin to the wall. Wth? FRED?! He looks absolutely mad. "What in the bloody hell you think you're doing Fred?" I asked. "What are you doing with George in the locker room?" Fred asked. "Why do you care?" I asked and smirked. "you're flirting with him?" Fred asked.

I remove his hand and snapped out of him. "You know what? You and your twin doesn't have balls! Why? You assholes are always flirting and teasing me but never fucking ask me out if you fucking like me? All you have to do is ask me out." I said and roll my eyes and walk away.