Chapter One

Heather's point of view

It's third year of me studying at Hogwarts. I enter the train and separated ways with Hermione. She'll obviously sit down with Harry and Ron while I'll sit down with the best boys at Hogwarts. Fred and George Weasley. Ron Weasley's older brothers. They're totally the best and we share the same vibes.

"Hey Freddie! Hey Georgie!" I said. "Heatherieeee!" Fred said and greeted me with a hug. I hug him back of course. *sigh* Freddie how could I not fall for you? You're always like that! Sweet and caring! I snapped back to reality when George literally snapped in my face. I ended the hug awkwardly.

"Aren't you going to great me like that?!" George asked and offers a hug. "Why wouldn't I? You two are the best huggers!" I said and hug him. I ended the hug and smile at them both. We went to our compartment and sit. Fred sat on the opposite side of the compartment while George sat beside me.

"Are you excited Heather for this new year?" George asked breaking the silence. "No." I said. "Why?" Fred asked. "Another year of headache because of Malfoy's stupidity. Another year of people being confused if I'm Hermione or not and another year of You-know-who trying to get alive again. Another year of professor Snape being rude. Lastly another year that I have to deal being a Slytherin and people will think that I am bad because I am a Slytherin." I said.

"But you know that we're the one who can make your year way more better right?" Fred asked. "That's the only thing I like in a year." I said and smiles. "Btw, Heather I got you something." George said. "What is it?" I asked. "It's this little ball of glass with a white rose in it. It's actually from mom." George said. "mum never told me any of that!" Fred said giving us a death glare. "well she did tell me." George said and smiles.

"thank you Georgie! This is really sweet! I'll write mrs. Weasley a letter for this one." I said. "No! NO!" George said. "Why?" I asked. "I'll just tell her." George said. "oh... Alright if you insist!" I said. The train ride is kinda long and my eyes feel heavy. I close my eyes and instantly fall asleep.

I woke up that my head is on laying on George's shoulder and his head is laying on my head. As I woke up George woke up too. While Fred is staring at us when he notices that I'm awake, he instantly look at the window. The train stops but we're still not at Hogwarts.

"what's happening?" I asked. "I have no idea either." Fred said. It's getting colder and colder. "Why is it getting colder? Do you have a extra jumper?" I asked. "Take mine." Fred said and remove his jumper then give it to me. "thanks." I said and took his jumper. The power went out. I took my wand. "Lumos." I said.

"what? are you just going to stare at me all day? Get your wands you idiots!" I said. They got their wands. "what could be happening?" I asked. I stood up and about to go out but Fred holds my hand to stop me. "what?" I asked. "Don't go!" Fred said. "why?" I asked. "you don't know what is out there!" George said. "I'll be fine!" I said. I open the door and the power came back.

I sigh in relief. I was standing outside when someone bump. "Ugh! Watch where you going you filthy little mudblood!" Draco said. "Oh please Malfoy don't you have other line than your filthy little mudblood thing?" I asked and roll my eyes. "Whatever! You're still a filthy little mudblood." Draco said. "whatever." I said and go back to the Compartment.