Chapter Twelve |KIND OF SMUT|

Heather's point of view

It's already Christmas and Hermione, Vanyssa and I are standing in front of the burrows. I took a deep breath before knocking. Suddenly the door opens and reveals a tall, ginger boy. Fred. I look away but trying not to make it awkward.

"What are you three—" Fred was cut by Ron who was running towards us.
"Get out of my way!" He said hugging Hermione then me then Vanyssa. "Me and mom invited them stupid!" Ron said.

"God it's freezing! Come in!" Ron said and we all get inside.
"Heather! Hermione! Vanyssa! My favorite girls!" Mrs. Weasley said and hug us. "Hermione and Vanyssa can stay at Ginny's and you Heather can stay with the twins! How about that?" Molly asked.
"Oh no.. I'll be staying at Ronald's instead!" I said which made the twins frown.

"Oh that's peculiar but alright!" Mrs. Weasley said and go back to the kitchen.
"Hey!" George said and walk towards me with a hug but I awkwardly decline.
"No hugs please." I said and then he smiles disappointed.
"Harry!" Hermione said and hugs Harry. They're so sweet.

Harry came to me and hug me and I hug back. Which made George annoyed. We all go to the rooms where we are assigned and put our bags in there.

George's point of view

"Fred can we talk?" I asked. "Yes mate?" He asked. "Heather is acting weird right? I don't know what did I do for her to hate me!" I said. It made him frowns. "Or.. What did you do.. What did you do Fred?!" I asked. "She thought that I only want sex from her." Fred said.

"What?! Are you two have been snogging together?!" I asked and he nodded. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "You like her too. That's why I didn't!" He said. "Not at all.. I think I'm fancying her little sister Vanyssa.." I said. "George she's literally our little sister!" Fred said. "I'm willing to wait dumbass! By the way you need to apologise to Heather!" I said. "I know that." He said.

Heather's point of view

I lie down to my bed when Ron speaks.

"What's with the sudden change?" He asked.
"Well.. I don't know either.." I said.
"We don't believe you Heather." Harry said and smiles.
"Well.. There's just a really big fight between me and Fred." I said and smiles bitterly.
"Oh a lover's quarrel!" Ron said and smiles.
"Shut up!" I said and chuckles then throw a pillow to him.

——

On the dinner I saw that the other seats were already taken the only seat that wasn't was the one beside Fred. I groaned but take a sit anyway. I saw Bill was here too. He looked at me and I smile.

"You're... Heather right?" Bill asked.
"Yes I am." I said and smiles.
"You know that's illegal." Bill said and smirk.
"Pardon?" I asked
"Being beautiful that's Illegal." Bill said and wink.
"Thank you!" I said and smiles.

That made Fred chuckle frustrated.

"Someone's offended?" Bill asked and look at Fred.
"No.. He's just an arse." I said and chuckles.
"She's literally your little sister Bill!" Fred said.
"I was just complimenting Fred I don't see anything wrong with that." Bill said.
"Yes don't be such a twat." I said and roll my eyes.

I can feel his large hand on my legs. I slap his hand but it doesn't stop him from my touching my leg. So I pinch his hand and that stop him.

Then suddenly Ginny and Molly enters the room and serve the meal. Fred is putting a dish on my plate when I stopped him.

"I can serve it my own."I said getting the dish.

Mrs. Weasley made the best foods I swear. In the middle of eating, Mr. Weasley speaks.

"So Heather.." Mr. Weasley called me.
"Yes Mr. Weasley?" I asked.
"How is it going between you and Fred?" Mr. Weasley asked.

I almost choke the food that I'm eating. Fred tap my back and give me water.

"Pardon me.. What?" I asked.
"Aren't you two dating?" Mr. Weasley asked.
"No. We're just... Friends." I said.

When the dinner ends, Hermione and I washed the dishes.

"Are you alright?" Hermione asked.
"Yes why wouldn't I be okay?" I asked.
"Because of Fred you know." She said.
"Kind of weird but okay." I said.
"Don't worry I'll tell Ronald to exchange sits with you." Hermione said and give me a reassuring smile.
"Thank you." I said and smile back and hug her.

——

I gone to Ron's room and saw that the both boys are talking.

"Hey." I said and smiles.
"Hey!" They said in sync.
"I'm just going to go to shower! I'll see the both of you later!" I said and get my things.

On my way to shower I passed Fred and George's room. I can see them arguing on something. They both stop when they saw me walking by.

When I got to the bathroom, lock the door. I place my things then started to get naked. I stepped on the shower and I started to get soaked by water. Suddenly, I felt someone place their hand on my waist. I turn around and I saw Fred naked too. Placing his hands around my neck and kissing me roughly.

I can feel my core getting wet already. I pushed him and look at him.

"What the hell are you doing Fred?" I asked.
He push his forefinger to my mouth telling me to stay quiet.

"This is sexual assault!" I said.
"It's never a sexual assault if you both wanted to do that!" He whisper in my ear.
"How did you even get in here?" I asked.
"A simple spell can unlock a door darling." He said nibbling my ear.

He put his hand on my mouth and then he started to trust his hands in and out my vagina. I roll my eyes back in pleasures. I know I wanted this but also I don't want this at the same time.

" I know you wanted this. Daddy's little whore do dream of being fingered by Daddy." Fred said.

I can feel that I already released. He have this fantastic effect where he can make me cum so quickly.

I push him and show him that I'm mad.

"As long as I'm wanting this, No Fred I'm done being the girl who you just fuck because you are fucking horny!"  I  said while punching him in the chest. He hug me and rest his chin on my head. All I want to do is cry now.

"But that's not how I see you." He said lifting up my chin.
"It's not what you show me Fred!" I said and walk away from the shower. He caught me hand but I yank his hand away.

"Please give me some space!" I said not looking to him. I get my towel and go to Ginny's room to get dress because Hermione and Ginny are still downstairs reading some muggle books.